Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Season Best & Worst

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Pre-Season Best & Worst

Pick 3 Teams and can't pick yourself for any of them

1. Best Regular Season Point Team (Who will be in the points lead going into the tournament?)
    2. Best Overall Team (Who has the best shot at winning the league?)
    3. Worst Team
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: Pre-Season Best & Worst

Grips Picks
    1. Regular Season: Dart (As Usual....I think Henrich leads the league in scoring this year if not DJ Russo)
    2. Post Season: Zapp (I almost picked Dutch)
    3. Worst Team: Mojo (Not just because of the hole....sorry brother....but to be fair....nobody knows anything just yet)
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

1. Dutch
    2. Trusty
    3. LoSt
    Last edited by goferphan; 10-15-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Round of 12

1. Dart
    2. Wiltz
    3. Dart(Think he will do well in the regular season, but doesn't have the guns to win at tournament time)

I actually think I've got some guns to do much better than I did last year ... I'll have to go back to see how many AA's "won" the league last year, but consider I have more "contenders" this year than I did last year makes me more of a threat, should I make the playoffs.

My backups were chosen for that reason, to back up and score points. I might be doing more trades this year too. After not making a single trade two years ago, making like 2-3 last year, I'll entertain most offers -- if they don't suck.

I have to retract TLV now too bc despite his draft style, he DOES have Sanders, Graff, Thorn and some other bad boys. My new voite for worst is LoSt just bc I think it will make him mad and I have the under/over on his meltdown as early next week so I need to jump start that.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I have to retract TLV now too bc despite his draft style, he DOES have Sanders, Graff, Thorn and some other bad boys. My new voite for worst is LoSt just bc I think it will make him mad and I have the under/over on his meltdown as early next week so I need to jump start that.
    YOu don't know how good that makes me feel Gof; I was just going announce that i was dropping out of the league and go out into the back yard to start eating worms for the next 6 months.
    Wait until you see how well my sleepers, Jordan, Schmidt, Bugenhage and Rutt do!!! ...and i think that Gelogaev will turn some heads.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Round of 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post
    I actually think I've got some guns to do much better than I did last year ... I'll have to go back to see how many AA's "won" the league last year, but consider I have more "contenders" this year than I did last year makes me more of a threat, should I make the playoffs.

My backups were chosen for that reason, to back up and score points. I might be doing more trades this year too. After not making a single trade two years ago, making like 2-3 last year, I'll entertain most offers -- if they don't suck.

Last year Rpayton won with the following placers:

Escobedo-3rd
    Ness-1st&OW
    Metcalf-1st
    Howe-1st
    Leblanc-4th
    Lapotsky-5th
    Zabriskie-1st

Pretty impressive.

1. Dart
    2. Grips/Dutch
    3. r.payton
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...