Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things I love about this league....

Default Re: Things I love about this league....

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I hate you all.
    lol

Being told not to worry about making any picks until Monday, then sending Jensen several picks just "to be safe" and then giving him two additional picks on the drive home. Next year I'll make sure not to plan anything the weekend BEFORE the draft starts. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Snak, you havn'e learned yet, but this become our 'job' at this time of year. Drop everything. Don't go into the office. Drink lots of Red Bull. Get your priorities straight my man! No excuses are acceptible when the draft starts.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

I have NOW figured it out. To be honest I was a bit suspicious when the draft officially began on the 10th but was underway by the 6th. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I like that I couldn't pick most of you out on a quiet street but that I spend more time with you all then my wife from November through April.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."