Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Losts Pick!!/trade!!

Default Losts Pick!!/trade!!

Right well I officially have the last pick of the draft because Jensens got impatient and skipped me, Im pretty sure Im trading out the default pick he gave me so I have one left.

Im looking at the guys left and who would really fill in wholes in my team and none of them have stood out so far.

So I'll take this opportunity to basically offer my draft pick up for trade if someone has someone that they wish they had on their team now but forgot to pick.

One name I'll shop around there is andrae hernandez since somehow no one managed to pick him... He's moving up to 141 this year from everything i've heard and he's a returning AA with a panzypants schedule indiana style (d3 and juco).

He's such a good pick I'm considering taking him and having 3 141 pounders, which would open up hashimoto for trade since I know others expressed interest in him also.

My biggest need is probably a solid backup 125 pounder, but 197 and 285 are also areas where I am in need of a 2nd man.
    Gold is an idiot.

Default Re: Losts Pick!!/trade!!

um, i actually picked andrae hernandez as jensens told me that my 15th pick had been redshirted, I tried to jump back in from my phone but it wouldn't let me...i took andrae hernandez but I do have Ben Kjar at 125...he was 39-9 last year...what are you dangling?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

=\ thats kind of sketchy to change your a pick to a guy Im talking about picking up after I post a thread about it

Plus the pick Im dropping is from the 14th round so that would come first
    Gold is an idiot.

I asked the queston from the Commish and he said that I could throw back Brandvold...I didn't hear him say anything about waiting for you to pick your 14th round guy before I threw back my 15th round guy. If he says you get him, I am okay with that. You brought it to my attention so I did the research and you were right. He's a good 141 to have.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Otherwise, you asked for a 125 lb back up and I threw out a gem in Ben Kjar, just look him up.

yeah I dont have a problem with you repicking brandvold but my pick comes before yours since its from the 14th round, and I posted here that hernandez is my most likely pick. You got the idea from me and my pick comes first in the draft order, so he should be mine if I choose him. I texted Jensens asking for a ruling on this

If you would trade kjar or someone else for the rights to him I would consider it (I havent looked him up yet)
    Gold is an idiot.

I am not giving you a 125 lb'er for my own guy LoSt...then I still end up with 14 guys. Why are you picking your 14th round guy again? If you were on the clock, (see Minnesota Vikings) then everybody can run past you when you don't draft. Everyone else picked there guys to close out the 15th round before I chose Hernandez. Does that mean I get to go back and pick in front of those guys?

Like I said, we will let Commish sort it out.

I've told Lost through text that he can have Hernandez but he has to take Hernandez. We're not doing any of this "hey, I'll pick Hernandez for you but you have to give me _______".

I'm going to be straight up on this too, the overarching reason that I'm letting you have him Lost is that I don't want to deal with one of your wonderful "no fair!" tirades this early in the season.

I told you after you started the thread to make a pick and stop trying to run game, and you ignored me. But if you want Hernandez, you get Hernandez.

Fair enough.