Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Losts Pick!!/trade!!

Default Re: Losts Pick!!/trade!!

I pick hernandez, gofer you are welcome to make an offer
    Gold is an idiot.

that's okay, you can have him...what are you going to do with three 141lb'ers on your team and one 125 lb'er?

just so you know, my choice was legit as I have Rader at 141 and we know he had a bum knee...you should know this as you and I traded him last year...my pick for hernandez was legit b/c I could use a 141 but I will let him sit on your bench for a while.

i have some trade bait available to get another 141 if need be...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I'm not saying a bad pick for your lineup or that it wasnt a smart pick its just that I picked him first.

I'm deciding which 141er to shop right now
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I've told Lost through text that he can have Hernandez but he has to take Hernandez. We're not doing any of this "hey, I'll pick Hernandez for you but you have to give me _______".

I'm going to be straight up on this too, the overarching reason that I'm letting you have him Lost is that I don't want to deal with one of your wonderful "no fair!" tirades this early in the season.

I told you after you started the thread to make a pick and stop trying to run game, and you ignored me. But if you want Hernandez, you get Hernandez.

Jensens has learned to respect the power of my Tirades!
    Gold is an idiot.

edited for taste
    Gold is an idiot.

LoSt, you almost got "SERVED"...LOL.

You were popping up about Hernandez so you kind of got what you deserved. Now you have three 141's and everyone knows you gotta move one of them. You aren't (shouldn't) get much trade value from this knowledgeable group.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

hehehe I dont "have" to move any of them It would be beneficial to my team to do so.

Trust me I'll get a solid trade for him the kids a pinner which is important the way we score this

If I cant trade him or get a good deal Ill still be satisfied as hernandez schedule fits much much better with kroms and he's also a stronger AA threat considering he made the podium last year.
    Gold is an idiot.

we'll see...its a long season...it doesn't really matter anyway as we have the supplemental after the holidays...rader is going to be a beast and take 141 this year...just want some additional depth...would like to build that depth at 141, 157, 165, 184 or Heavy.

I'd consider trading jones or patterson for someone of value but robertson is worthless to me because I have caldwell, and I dont really trust Arnone.

You have anyone else?
    Gold is an idiot.