Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010/2011 Fantasy League Draft Thread

Default 2010/2011 Fantasy League Draft Thread

Going to go ahead and start this thread now like I said I would. Draft order was picked randomly out of a hat.

Non Keeper Order
    1. Wiltz
    2. MatEater
    3. Grips
    4. Mojo
    5. Zapp
    6. Jensen
    7. Dutch
    8. Snackem
    9. Dart
    10. Gofer

Keeper Order
    1. TLV
    2. Trusty
    3. R.Payton
    4. Lost

Full Order
    1. Wiltz
    2. Jensen
    3. Grips
    4. Mojo
    5. Zapp
    6. MatEater
    7. Dutch
    8. Snackem
    9. Dart
    10. Gofer
    11. TLV
    12. Trusty
    13. R.Payton
    14. Lost

Kind of disappointed with how this turned out to be completely honest. Those who I've talked to can testify that I said specifically that I would prefer a low pick especially in the first two rounds.

Not going to start anything off until next weekend but I guess this thread can be used just for miscellaneous discussion before then.
    Last edited by Zapp Brannigan; 10-07-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Default Re: 2010/2011 Fantasy League Draft Thread: Starts 10/10

last... well at least I'll get a double, takes a lot of the strategy out of the draft. Which could be a good thing or a bad thing I guess

I dont know that I'll be availble to do this until monday so I might have to hold things up (will not have internet this coming weekend) I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure what the deal is. Since I'm keeping and have the last pick hopefully it wont be a huge holdup if indeed I'm unavailible
    Gold is an idiot.

TLV is also going to be out of pocket, so what I may wind up doing on Sunday is instead on trying to blaze through as much as possible just trying to make sure we knock out the first two rounds and Wiltz's pick in the third so that I'll be able to start things off with my 3rd round pick on Monday and really get us going.

I HATE being in a position to react rather than act .All I can do is prepare and hope-2 things which have never really helped me before . No punching , just counter punching .

coughs, (bullshit), coughs, (bullshit).

Just kidding!!!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

In a move that will surprise no one (especially those of you who have been in the league for more than a year) we've kind of gotten things going a little early. I've been sending pm's around allowing people to send me picks on their own time in order to chip away even the slightest bit at what is always a long couple of days. By request I'm spilling the beans on what has happened so far.

Wiltz in a move that I'm sure will shock everyone decided to kick us off by taking Matt McDonough

MatEater used the pick that he traded with me to select Darrion Caldwell

A year after throwing everyone for a loop Grips decided to go a little more conventional and take Jordan Burroughs

Mojo took Kirk Smith

Zapp took Kyle Dake

I took Steve Fittery

Still not going to press people for their picks until our official start date (will keep contacting like I've been doing) but dutch has been notified that he can make his pick whenever he wants. After he does I've got a pick from Snackem so we'll be able to move along.

Both of our new guys start things off strong. Dutch takes Bubba Jenkins, Snackem takes Andrew Hochstrasser.
    Last edited by JensenS; 10-06-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Dart is taking Chris Henrich.

I'll notify [MENTION=15]goferphan[/MENTION] that his two picks are up tomorrow morning and he should be able to get us turned around and moving again pretty quick.

There that looks better. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Both of our new guys start things off strong. Dutch takes Bubba Jenkins, Snackem takes [future 133 lb NCAA champion] Andrew Hochstrasser .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.