Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heavies

Default Re: Heavies

yeah, well he would have gotten him as many as Sauer would have gotten me today...tried to pick him today and jensens had the balls to tell me that he had graduated...plus I already know who you are picking at Heavy LoSt...you can have him...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

really? send me a private message and tell me who because I bet you are wrong :P

I dont even know who Im picking at heavy yet thats what Im trying to figure out right now!
    Gold is an idiot.

message sent...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Ok you have me read like a book >< that is indeed who I'm hoping for.

No telling though!
    Gold is an idiot.

Shhh...(just for the record though LoSt, Bruce Baumgartner has no more college eligibility)

Quote Originally Posted by FATGUY View Post
    Mojo: I don't think that he will win Heavies this year, but I think Erik Nye from ASU should do very well (AA) he moves very well for a big guy 260-270. He reminds me alot of you. How well would have you done if you never wrestled a guy over 285lb's. He is really athletic and could surprise people this year. Of course he not as good a dancer as you are. Talk to you soon. The Fat Redhead kid from Hollister.
    BROTHER JERI G! Hey Man, GREAT to hear from you!!! Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. I just noticed this post tonight (during the Phillies WS rain delay), nearly 3 weeks after you wrote it. To my other Brothers on The Wrestling Talk, FatGuy (Jeri G.) is the guy who broke my heart in the High School State tournament, and then, as fate would have it, we both wound up transfering to San Francisco St. as juniors and spent the next two years making him pay in blood and bruises!! . Just kidding folks! This guy was a tireless workout partner who would go to the mat with me pretty much anytime, day/night, whenever I wanted to get in some extra practice! Every wrestler who wants to have any level of success needs to have one (or more) work-out parners like Jeri, and I owe much whatever success and growth I attained as a collegiate wrestler to this guy! I never had a chance to properly thank you for all of your help, so let me do it here. Thank you Jeri, for hanging in there with me, for never quitting and pushing me to the limit just about every day of the season and off-season Brother. You are one of the best!
    I hope life is going well for you and I am going to send you a PM with my home #'s and such. Please send me a message when you have a chance!Maybe I will even send you a few of my patented dance moves!!
    SF Golden Gaters Forever!!! Beach Bonfires, freshman initiation at Lake Merced, crashing house parties, us fat guys hogging the Reel-Runner, crashing the vans driving to the Boise St. tournament on frozen mountain roads, and the hour plodding around the lake after two hours of live wrestling... Good, Goood times Brother, Good Good times!

Sorry for the hijack brothers, but it is such a great surprise to hear from Jeri and besides, the thread title is "Heavys" and both Jeri and I have always been just that !

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

First....hello brother Jeri

2nd.....i think the supplemental draft will hav a golden HWT nugget for sure
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.