Thread: Which team has helped himself the most? Least?

Default Which team has helped himself the most? Least?

Most: To date: Grips
    Least: To date: Tough call...
    Last edited by goferphan; 12-19-2009 at 03:06 PM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Which team has helped himself the most? Least?

I think I've made more moves then anyone else. Although my big one, trading for Burroughs+Borshoff+Drouin appears to be biting me in the ass. Bailey outplaced Droiun at CKLV and Burroughs has yet to win a match
    Gold is an idiot.

If its overall, yes, you are in the hunt. I guess I meant during the supplemental. Tell me anyone would have thought Burroughs would lose two in a row much less one this year. He'll be fine. I AM a big believer though now after having started following wrestling again that nobody comes back 100% from any injury. (See Rader, C.P. Schlatter, DS, Glasser etc).
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

If its the "least", I have to be in the hunt. I had a reasonable draft and traded myself down to the point where I am neck and neck with a guy for last place that doesn't even try. That being said, I can guarantee I won't finish in 13th or 14th place. I will be moving up soon.

Wiltz lost two Bums and picked up 2 conference champions -Young -4th best 125 in the WWC -and the 74 from Edinbore who is a fine wrestler but hurt -picks up Litton -tho no world beater will win his conference and has beaten Blanton this year and Steinstranger from CMU

I was hoping to nab Everhart/Yates in addition to my 84 pound guys, but alas.. I might have swung that if I'd picked in the right order. Didn't even bother to look at other peoples rosters and see that ISU clearly needed a 149er *DOH*

I dont think I'm driving in 3x AAs this year like I did in 09, but I still think Erwin/Bosak are very solid pickups and they plug the only real hole that my team has.
    Gold is an idiot.

Wiltz and Grips equally filled needs in their line-ups with conference champs and gave nothing up of value.

As far as LoSt, the only hole he left unfilled appears to be between his nose and chin, the only one WE wishe he would have addressed.