Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: trade

Default Re: trade

We''ll move it til tomorrow when the 3 week deadline is over . I have tried to trade for an 84 with nearly everyone on this board -now I have one .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    We''ll move it til tomorrow when the 3 week deadline is over . I have tried to trade for an 84 with nearly everyone on this board -now I have one .
    My complain is not on your end... This is absolute robbery for you, so obviously it makes sense to for YOU to do it.
    Gold is an idiot.

I sent Goph a PM asking who he wanted -he answered -I said done -period .

"184 -Askren -anyone selfish enough to sit in the stands and watch his team lose 2 duals just so he can go to an all-star match I do not want on my team .Ranked #2 or #1
    133 -Grey -all the talent and skill in the world -his heart is pumping Kool -Aid .Ranked #6 or 7
    I don't want them but will bench them forever rather than give them away or I'll wrestle them but hate myself for doing so.
    Both are former AA's and one is a returning AA who placed 5th in the nation ."
    -R.Payton

Funny how times change..

Gold is an idiot.

I tried to trade for an 84 with -Zapp,JensenS, Grips,Wiltz,Mateater,MOJO,TLV,Trusty and Stiffy and Offered Craig to ISU-that is 10 out of 13 -not including myself . PM any of these guys -this is no conspiracy but desperation .

I also said I would use him -hate myself , but use them -why did you leave that out ??

He's just upset because teams get better while he sits idle. My TEAM just got better while I may have lost some talent at 184, overall I just got better.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I can confirm that Russ tried to trade me for my 184. I hesitated, and lost out on the opportunity.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Russ also tried to trade with me for Giesen
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011