Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trade

Default trade

After hours and hours of deliberation R.Payton trades Metcalf and O'Conner to MOJO for Green and Knox -LeValley holding Metcalf to a 1 point decision is the major factor here , O'Conner the same thing -although they are both unbeaten I feel , since Knox stayed w/in one point of the omnipotent Steve Brown, i think he has an upside of near limitless potential .
    Many more trades to come .

Default Re: trade

Are you actually expecting me to approve this deal or are you just doing this to make fun of Lost?

Serious question.

well =you pproved LoSt and ISU's #1 for 17 and #3 for UR -what is the difference ?

I would think the trades would have to stand as long as r.payton is aware of the circumstances behind the trade and mojo agrees to them...otherwise we are setting a double standard.

you guys are so funny... not.
    Last edited by JensenS; 12-06-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Look, I'm cool! I can cuss! Yay!
    Gold is an idiot.

Watch your mouth LoSt. I'm serious. You have officially gotten out of control and if you refuse to get back in line, I am dropping out. I know that doesn't mean alot to you and for that I don't really care but I think their are others that would rather see you go then me. If you can't watch your mouth and quit swearing on here and calling people idiots and bad mouthing Payton, Jensens or anyone else that you don't agree with and no one else is going to put a stop to it, then its not worth it for me to be on here anymore.

I'll basically tell everyone in here the same thing I told Russ in a pm.

While Lost can be/is an absolute tool at times, and I'll say too that I wouldn't have done the trade were I in ISU's position the fact of the matter is ISU is getting a #1 ranked wrestler (who is also a returning NCAA finalist) in Humphrey and then two other guys (Ellis and Miller) who were also NCAA finalists last year.

If Russ is going to dump guys to Mojo he's going to have to be more subtle than trading a #1 and a #3 for Desi Green and Joey Knox.

I just think he knows something about Green and Knox that we don't. LOL.

you are a funny, funny, funny, little man gofer. YOU talk shit and put me down almost constantly because you have some kind of messed up parenting issue, or something. I choose to ignore you because I dont particularly care that much.

Then you start crying like a little girl when I drop an F bomb? Some of you guys are so thin skinned its ridiculous, and it gets on my nerves even having to deal with this shit. You can dish it out, but you cant take it. Grow a pair

And dont worry about quitting, I'm probably moving to my other league full time after this year.
    Gold is an idiot.