Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Rule Change Next Year: Mandatory Keeper With No Draft Penalty

Default Possible Rule Change Next Year: Mandatory Keeper With No Draft Penalty

Idea I'm batting around just to liven things up a little bit.

We're definitely still going with the "you can't keep the guy you kept this past year" rule, but I'm debating about setting up a rule where you've got to keep one of the guys you took from Rounds 2-15 last year.

So you can't keep a guy who got kept last year, and you can't keep your first rounder. You'd select your keeper, and then we'd randomly draw the draft order and go with 14 rounds instead of 15.

I don't know where this would leave guys who weren't in the league last year, but its something I'll think about.

After I finish up my AA picks I'll get towards getting a more cohesive rules rough draft ready for in here.

We'll have at least one spot open in the league next year. Zapp has already asked to be added, and we will have room for him so he's in if he wants it.

Leaves at least one other spot open for now.

Default Re: Possible Rule Change Next Year: Mandatory Keeper With No Draft Penalty

I dont think Zapp is ready to be called up from the minors yet
    Gold is an idiot.

Default Re: Possible Rule Change Next Year: Mandatory Keeper With No Draft Penalty

Zapp is in already, and he says he's coming for you...

I don't really care, I am keeping a guy no matter what. I'll bet no one can guess either.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I dont think Zapp is ready to be called up from the minors yet
    I'm struggling to remember what happened last time you and I went head to head in a Fantasy Wrestling game. Lost?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    I don't really care, I am keeping a guy no matter what. I'll bet no one can guess either.
    Free Jordan Burroughs!!!!

Damn he does have Burroughs locked up doesnt he? Thats a sexy keeper right there
    Gold is an idiot.

I'm thinking that I'll keep Sanders this coming year to be the anchor of the Minnesconny Bophers.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

I dont see the rationale behind making a keeper mandatory. I mean what if you dont have anyone left on your team who you think is a great first round pick? I might not.

Plus like you said, where does that leave the new guys?
    Gold is an idiot.