Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 31

Thread: Draft Order

  1. #1

    Default Draft Order

    used an online randomizer to get the draft order, here she is!

    There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

    1. WDFanworth
    2. VA
    3. Herkey
    4. Buckvader
    5. Yakrider
    6. Tigerfan
    7. Gold
    8. Thaxton
    9. Zapp
    10. GoBigRed
    11. Whippet
    12. RD

  2. #2

    Default Re: Draft Order

    my word the rest of us have our work cut out for us already. vais starts out the draft with ruth and either steiber or taylor, ramos or howe. oh brother.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Draft Order

    Quote Originally Posted by yakrider View Post
    my word the rest of us have our work cut out for us already. vais starts out the draft with ruth and either steiber or taylor, ramos or howe. oh brother.
    Ha. Im excited.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Draft Order

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Ha. Im excited.
    I would think. To have Ruth and Taylor in hand and then the rest of get to pick. Wow. Of course anything less then winning regular season and NCAA (barring injury) will be a disappointment I am sure.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Draft Order

    Quote Originally Posted by yakrider View Post
    I would think. To have Ruth and Taylor in hand and then the rest of get to pick. Wow. Of course anything less then winning regular season and NCAA (barring injury) will be a disappointment I am sure.
    Ed has rewarded me for believing in him 4 years ago.

    It was really ridiculous when I got to keep him as a 6th rounder the year he won 174.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Draft Order

    i know i have him that long in the tom league. i also drafted taylor that year. aaahh the good old days. anyway, ed comes to where i coach with some other psu guys each summer and we got to carry on at the picnic we have for them before they leave and he said, make sure you keep me again this year. i said, it's a no brainer. and you have the good fortune of drafting number 2 as well. since winning it this year seems a reach, thinking of drafting some favorite kids of have gotten to know over the last few years and root for them. sounds like fun.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Draft Order

    Quote Originally Posted by yakrider View Post
    i know i have him that long in the tom league. i also drafted taylor that year. aaahh the good old days. anyway, ed comes to where i coach with some other psu guys each summer and we got to carry on at the picnic we have for them before they leave and he said, make sure you keep me again this year. i said, it's a no brainer. and you have the good fortune of drafting number 2 as well. since winning it this year seems a reach, thinking of drafting some favorite kids of have gotten to know over the last few years and root for them. sounds like fun.
    You're attempts to reverse-jinx me out of the championship are noted!

    That's awesome you know Ed. His interviews never disappoint.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Draft Order

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    You're attempts to reverse-jinx me out of the championship are noted!

    That's awesome you know Ed. His interviews never disappoint.
    dont really know know him other than chatting at camps and yearly picnics. Also. Don't think there is a jinx big enough to offset your good fortune. Better shot for you than penn state winning their 4th in a row.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Draft Order

    Who the heck is WDFanworth and how in the heck does he get the number one pick over everyone else that has been in the league at least a year or more. I've never been in a fantasy league that gives the new guy the first pick.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •