Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scores Through Session 4

Default Re: Scores Through Session 4

Todd did not look very good in the two matches I watchd him in (Brester and Taylor).

I think his knee was really catching up to him, he looked sluggish and like he was having a lot of trouble moving. In fact one of Hudsons takedowns was from when Todd went for an inside trip and basically fell over backwards letting Hudson get on top.

I really think that if Todd hadnt gotten injured he would be challenging for a title this year
    Gold is an idiot.

During the regular season Taylor lost 7 matches -3 by fall-but i would pay to watch he and Halsey wrestle -you could not pay me to watch Varner wrestle -during the finals he had a throw and backed off -Brester was off balance and Varner was ahead -yet he stopped -started to -then stopped . Why ?

By my count, these are the final scores. Congrats on a great season, all.

Gold: 250
    Tigerfan: 240
    Zapp: 219
    R.Payton: 187
    Herkey: 170
    RD149: 165
    Accboy: 149
    Last edited by Gold; 03-21-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Had Zapp and R.Payton reversed.

I haven't bothered to check, so I'm assuming these are the correct final scores. Congratulations Gold for accomplishing the impossible and dethroning Tigerfan! It doesn't appear to have made the difference, but Metcalf's loss would have certainly taken the sting out of 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I haven't bothered to check, so I'm assuming these are the correct final scores. Congratulations Gold for accomplishing the impossible and dethroning Tigerfan! It doesn't appear to have made the difference, but Metcalf's loss would have certainly taken the sting out of 2nd place.
    Thanks for the congrats.

Re. the sting:
    What do you mean? Didn't Metcalf lose?

I mean that Metcalf losing cost me points in fantasy, but I was glad that he did and was willing to settle for 2nd place.