Thread: No guarantees

Default No guarantees

But I think TigerFan has it in the bag. We both have 8 AA's, but I'm pretty sure that overall his are higher. Unless I got some crazy bonus p0ints that I don't see, I'm pretty sure TigerFan will be our champion. If only I had started Dudziak....freaking Stardust and her apocalyptic predictions!
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: No guarantees

I,too , have 8 A's and 5 are wrestling for 7th -Baker got hurt -3 lost by a point and Henrich was winning when he got stuck.
    I think Gold is going to win -2of the top 4 at 33 ,Jaggers ,Ruschell,Poeta,Miller UM,Chriswell and Porter . A minimum of 4 finalists .
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 03-20-2009 at 09:24 PM.

I have 4 guys in the finals and 5 others in the consolation semis. I have no idea what Tigerfan has left, but I'm liking my situation.

Yeah, I was counting other people's AA's. I think I have a few more wrestling for higher places then you do, but I don't THINK they have good matchups. I haven't looked at the bracket yet. I just looked at Gold's lineup, and I might have to retract my statement. I think Gold has 9 AA's with 4 finalist, so yikes...
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I just checked. I am in slightly better position than tigerfan, but he also has 4 finalists. It may well come down to bonus points.