View Poll Results: Should I allow trades between playoff teams?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I allow trades between playoff teams? *NEW POLL...PUBLIC*

Default Should I allow trades between playoff teams? *NEW POLL...PUBLIC*

This time it's a public poll.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Should I allow trades between playoff teams? *NEW POLL...PUBLIC*

Please only vote if you're in the playoffs of this league.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Done. Don't change the rules now. We've had all season to debate the trade deadline, but no one had a problem until now. Dance with the one that brung ya.

The ''alleged '' trade line was arbitrarally set by Zapp to coincide with the end of the draft/waiver -there was/ is no rule .

I'd like to keep the teams the way they are. I'm not a big fan of free agency and makeing trades, although I have no problem if you like to trade. Like in all sports, this is the playoffs and I think you should use the team you have.

I'm totally against trading at this point.............Unless someone wants to give me Metcalf, then I'm all for it!

That is who I have up for trade . Although I am not giving him away .

Haha me thinks Goferphan is trying to stir up some trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Done. Don't change the rules now. We've had all season to debate the trade deadline, but no one had a problem until now. Dance with the one that brung ya.
    We haven't had all season to debate the trade deadline. There was never any mention of a trade deadline, so it should be assumed that there wasn't one.

With that said, if majority votes not to allow trades, I have no complaints. I just think it should be considered given the circumstances.