Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 10 Standings thru 1/18

Default Re: Week 10 Standings thru 1/18

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    I'm open to giving you a 2 for 1 to get Keddy off your hands.

I'm going all in with the guys I have. I'm going balls to the wall through the confrence season. I think I've got a pretty solid team once Nationals rolls around, but it appears that I may not make it to nationals. I should have drafted guys from small schools out east that don't wrestle anyone tough.

I limped into the playoffs of my fantasy football league by barley winning enough games and had the lowest point total during the regular season...Then I won the whole thing. I'll be looking for some similar heroics from this team I guess. Where's Matt Foley? I need a motivational speaker!

He's living in a van down by the river !!!

I mean, the Marable match started ...

It's no big deal, I highly doubt those points will determine if I make the tournament or not. But if that is the rule he's been going by all year, we need to vote to change it for the NCAA's for sure. Winning because you broke the guy's arm is quite different than accepting a forfeit (Although I think forfeits should count as well. Especially at NCAA's where failing to make weight for day 2 has and will happen)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    You can't be serious? Injury defaults treated the same as Med forfeits? That's ridiculous.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Surely, being the democratic commish that you are, you will put this seemingly unpopular policy to a vote? I understand making a ruling and sticking with it all season, but the slate is wiped clean come tourney time, perhaps scrapping this decision is the best course?

Surely, being the democratic commish that you are, you will put this seemingly unpopular policy to a vote? I understand making a ruling and sticking with it all season, but the slate is wiped clean come tourney time, perhaps scrapping this decision is the best course?
    Being that it is you that's asking for it, I'm tempted NOT to, but since I am rather democratic, I'll put it to a vote.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Considering your remarks, I guess it would be stupid for me to say thank you, so I'll stick with "Good idea." I regret the hostility I've apparently engendered from you. I can be rather abrasive, I know. I'm sorry.

Considering your remarks, I guess it would be stupid for me to say thank you, so I'll stick with "Good idea." I regret the hostility I've apparently engendered from you. I can be rather abrasive, I know. I'm sorry.
    Apology accepted.