Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trade

Default Re: trade

You have to give to get roadie , Dennis was the Midlands champion and 16-2 -

Ness is an average pickup he is 5th best in the Big ten at that weight. Next year he needs to cut back down Zapp kudos to you smart move

Zapp has been good to me and I just like to trade -33 in the big 10 is a beech-Kennedy ,Hump,Dennis , your guy Gomez,Strayer I don't think I came out ahead or behind -Ness wins 3 matches by fall and Dennis might have 3 falls all year .
    Just trying to liven things up a bit .

Quote Originally Posted by RD149-2 View Post
    Ness is an average pickup he is 5th best in the Big ten at that weight. Next year he needs to cut back down Zapp kudos to you smart move
    I think the Minnesota faithful would go crazy if Ness cut down and they had to bench Sanders -Ness won't do much this year but I think Minnesota -and I am NOT a Minny fan-plans on making a run next year -that's why they RSed Schlattner at 57 and Mason at 49 -a line up of Sanders Ness Thorn Mason Schlattner Glaser Yohn ?? ?? and a trio of hwt s might do it -just no one ever graduates from Iowa seemingly-one guy leaves and another picks up the beat . NOONE figured Morningstar would be top 5 at 65 -that's why they went and got covington -The National runner up at 133 is on the bench and dennis is better at this point of the year than Slaton was last year-plus Burns is waiting in the wings and so on...

Gold should trade me Metcalf for Rader just to shake things up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I think the Minnesota faithful would go crazy if Ness cut down and they had to bench Sanders -Ness won't do much this year but I think Minnesota -and I am NOT a Minny fan-plans on making a run next year -that's why they RSed Schlattner at 57 and Mason at 49 -a line up of Sanders Ness Thorn Mason Schlattner Glaser Yohn ?? ?? and a trio of hwt s might do it -just no one ever graduates from Iowa seemingly-one guy leaves and another picks up the beat . NOONE figured Morningstar would be top 5 at 65 -that's why they went and got covington -The National runner up at 133 is on the bench and dennis is better at this point of the year than Slaton was last year-plus Burns is waiting in the wings and so on...
    Two things:

Ness will AA this year
    He will never see 125 again

That is all
    Gold is an idiot.

5th place in big tens at that weight should be AA