Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 6 standings thru 12/14

Default Re: Week 6 standings thru 12/14

You are insane if you think 3 champs wont be enough to win it :P
    Gold is an idiot.

I said 3 possible champs -Marable is no lock as we've seen ,Gillepie will have his hands full with Burroughs and 174 could be Luke or Jordan or even Burke fron ISU-everyone thought G was a lock last year until Leen came out of left field . Marable has to face Reader,King ,Rendos again ,65 is a deep class -I like Lewnes .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I said 3 possible champs -Marable is no lock as we've seen ,Gillepie will have his hands full with Burroughs and 174 could be Luke or Jordan or even Burke fron ISU-everyone thought G was a lock last year until Leen came out of left field . Marable has to face Reader,King ,Rendos again ,65 is a deep class -I like Lewnes .

Burk will not win 174. Jaybo handled him in a dominating fashion. He is not in the same league as Luke or Borschel.

So your saying it's a three man race ? Jordan. Borschel and Luke ? And I still think that Jordan's cutting will be a factor -can he wrestle 4 matches in a row against top opponents ?

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    So your saying it's a three man race ? Jordan. Borschel and Luke ? And I still think that Jordan's cutting will be a factor -can he wrestle 4 matches in a row against top opponents ?

Thats a good question. We will learn more at Midlands and Nat duals. Your right though, I do think it is a three man race. I think that Luke is probably the cream of the crop but Borschel and Luke definately have the goods to beat him. Everyone else this year at 74 just don't look as good to me. It will be a fun weight to watche even though those three have separated themselves from the pack, imo.