Thread: Free agency

Default Free agency

Is there a way a moderator can update the free agency moves by members like they update the roster page so we can tell how many moves each person has remaining.
    Thanks

Default Re: Free agency

Looks like the roster page needs to be updated too.

Sorry Champ, your probably busy. Not a big deal, don't want you to think I'm a jackass.

Been busy with wrestling and a new website. I will get it all updated tonight.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Check the updated rosters and if something is not right, tell me.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

A big thanks to Champ for keeping this going in a more fun format then I think just a "supplelmental draft."
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

it might be fun to try but I think free agency is kind of ridiculous... first come first serve to whoever shows up seems a silly way to run things, it gives a huge advantage to those who have the spare time to actively follow tourneys and stuff.

Heck I'm on the forums 24/7 it seems like, I would have had sientes before he was even done wrestling falck for example.

If I could just drop wrestlers whenever I liked to pick up new ones my team would be an unstoppable machine, that would be nice but not really all that fufilling.
    Gold is an idiot.