Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just give up

Default Re: Just give up

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Since Falck beat Donahole last year I'll take 125. Fanthorpe over Baker and Bell. That's no Toss. 141 Toss. 149 Toss. 157 Toss. 165 Toss. How can you say 174 is a toss? Luke over Jordan for sure. 184 Keddy. 197 Brester. and HWT will be Erekson. Erekson will finish in the top three this year. By my tally thats five for me, One for you and four Toss'.
    Donahoe finished 3rd last year and Champ in 07, what did Falck finish? Best case for you is toss-up. Fanthorpe/Baker was a bloodbath, close match, certainly not a given for Fanthorpe, but you can have it. Brown is ranked from 7 to 13, depending. Your guys aren't. Brown is favored, like it or not. Luke over Jordan for sure? They've never met, but Jordan has beat most of the 184's in the nation, and Luke has lost to current 149 lbers (Rowe). Cripes, Marable wrestled Gavin closer than Luke did. I think Jordan wins, but I'll give you a toss-up. Ellis is 11-1 with 8 falls, his only loss 4-1 to Rosholt. Erekson is tough, maybe even AA, but he's not favored against Ellis. Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other, see which one fills first. I'm clearly favored in 3, your favored in 2. Gonna be close. That's if you make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Donahoe finished 3rd last year and Champ in 07, what did Falck finish? Best case for you is toss-up. Fanthorpe/Baker was a bloodbath, close match, certainly not a given for Fanthorpe, but you can have it. Brown is ranked from 7 to 13, depending. Your guys aren't. Brown is favored, like it or not. Luke over Jordan for sure? They've never met, but Jordan has beat most of the 184's in the nation, and Luke has lost to current 149 lbers (Rowe). Cripes, Marable wrestled Gavin closer than Luke did. I think Jordan wins, but I'll give you a toss-up. Ellis is 11-1 with 8 falls, his only loss 4-1 to Rosholt. Erekson is tough, maybe even AA, but he's not favored against Ellis. Wish in one hand, sh*t in the other, see which one fills first. I'm clearly favored in 3, your favored in 2. Gonna be close. That's if you make the playoffs.
    I'll be making the playoffs. I'll score major points at Midlands and then the confrence season. I'm banking on confrence and I think I'm sittin pretty good.

Me vs Tiger

125: Donahoe/Sientes dec Mustarri 0-3
    133: Hochstrasser dec ness 3-3 (Happened) 3-3
    141: Drouin vs Krom/Hernandez Tossup 3-3
    149: Caldwell Fall brown (realistically) 9-3
    157: Gilesspie dec err... gilesspie? :P 12-6
    165: Fay vs Marable Tossup 12-6
    174: Jordan dec miller 12-9
    184: Patterson VS Caputo Tossup
    197: Todd VS Brester Tossup
    HVY: Eliss dec Dobbies 12-12

I see it tied up because of Caldwells bonus, tossups at 141, 165, 184, 197

Very hypothetical match though cant really draw any conclusions because most of our guys havent wrestled this year unlike me and Zap
    Gold is an idiot.