Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Duals

Default Re: Fantasy Duals

GBR-I just got in a rhythm of WBD. You are right about Burroughs major or tech of Jansenn.

Herkey: You are freaking nuts. First of all your garbage team won't qualify. Additionally, Pataky isn't the starter at 25. He just DNP'd at Scuffle(another example of you being horrible at add/drops) and Martoletti outplaced him. St. John lost to a UNI scrub and didn't place at Midlands, so great choice picking him over a guy who made scuffle finals, and just beat Bryce Saddoris which is exponentially better than any win DSJ has. 49,57,65 are all close ones you gave to yourself. Bailey is another guy without a decent win.

Also, what about Nate"He will start and he will AA" Moore. You're an Iowa homer who is poor at evaluating the team he salivates over. Same thing with Kerr.

You also forgot to include the flex spot where Ed Ruth (#2 in nation) will significantly outscore anybody you put up.

I didn't do a dual against you so as not to put salt in your fantasy wound, but you leave me no choice now.

You can say you kicked my butt, but i'm KICKING your butt.

Even though you won't qualify, post a lineup for NCAA's so i can whoop you then too.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Youre trying to say people will outscore others. It's a dual, not a tournament. YOU started this thread and now you want to change what it's about! It's not about qualifying, it's about head to head. Can't you read what you wrote?

As far as trying to say this person outplaced that person in who beat another person in this tournament..your argument doesnt hold water. The transitive property does not work in wrestling.

As far as Nate Moore goes, I have no idea. The word is that he is having weight issues. If he wasnt he would aa because he has that kind of talent. I defended you on the other board but now I do think you have something against him. If you didnt you wouldnt keep bringing him up.

BTW, youre nuts if you think Mario Mason is going to beat Chamberlain.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Ok so theyre not duals. Whatever. I was doing it somewhat on tournament basis just comparing side by side. Im sure youd love to keep the flex scorer out so you could create the illusion that your team is competitive with mine.

If you were doing it on a tournament basis you wouldnt have scored all of them based on a dual. Backtrack much?
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Gold vs. GBR:
    125: Precin dec. Patterson (0-3)
    133: Rollie tossup Futrell
    141: Kennedy dec. Nauman (3-3)
    149: Molinaro tossup Levalley
    157: Taylor tech Fleming (8-3)
    165: Burroughs tech Blevins (8-8)
    174: Covington dec. Blanton (11-8)
    184: Honeycutt dec. Bosak (14-8)
    197: Kilgore tossup Simaz
    285: Tomei dec. Wade (14-11)

Flex: I don't know who you'd use, but I'd use Hamlin

It would be an awesome dual to watch

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Me v. KR1963

125- Morrison v. Bedelyon (8th place AA)-Bedelyon WBD never met

133- Carter v. Long, (NCAA finalist)-Long wbd never met

141- Diaz (8th place AA) v. VON OHLEN, (WWC runner-up & NQ)-Diaz has beaten Von Ohlen 11-7 earlier this year
    LINDSEY, (6th place AA)-Diaz has won by fall 2 years ago & last year Lindsey won by dec
    DIAZ? Really?

149- Mason, (5th place B10 & NQ) v. Parks, (2x B12 champ & 2x NQ)-MASON? Really? never met

157- Young, (B10 5th & 7th place & 2x NQ) v. Lister, (CAA Champ & 4th place AA)-Young? REALLY? never met

165- Jansenn v. Howe, (NCAA champ & runner up)-Howe wbd DEC ONLY? reeeeally? never met
    174- Ruth v. Henrich, (3rd & & 7th place AA)-Ruth WBD (Met last week @ the SS)
    184- Wright, (6th place AA) v. Leblanc, (4th & 5th place AA)-Leblanc WBD never met
    197- Foster (B12 champ & 6th place AA) v. Brown (B10 4th, 5th, 5th & 3x NQ)-Foster WBD never met
    285- Russo, (EIWA runner up & 4th place) v. Bugenhagen (B10 4th place) Ruuso wbd never met

Vais-3 KR-7
    Vais-10 KR-22
    Major by Howe & major by Russo
    Pretty funny Christian...
    I have 10 AAs to your 3.
    Last edited by kr1963; 01-03-2011 at 01:42 AM.

What the heck are you even talking about KR?

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    What the heck are you even talking about KR?
    What part of my post do you not understand. Point that out to me & I will "S-plane it lew-c."

I love that you try to actually sell that Lindsey is better than Diaz then you proceed to DROP Lindsey and leave the terrifically useless John Trumbetti on your team.