Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade

Default Trade

Gold receives Jimmy Kennedy.

Tigerfan receives Ganbayar Sanjaa.

Default Re: Trade

Is this a joke?

How slow are you tiger? Did you even try to get value for your FIRST pick? Essentially you drafted Ganbayar Sanjaa with the 8th overall pick. I know you're doing terribly, but you could have gotten way more for Kennedy.

Sanjaa has wreslted 1 legit(not elite) wrestler and lost to him(Nadhir) You have been offered Mason or Lopouchanski who have far better schedule/conference ranking, and overall wins. Also, you were offered Micah Burak who could have been a legitimate guy to fill your hole left by the Academically deficient Brent Haynes.

So you could have had Loopy or Mason and Burak for Kennedy and a garbage scrub(of which you have a plethora on your team) and you decline that, yet take the unproven and 3rd tier at best Sanjaa and give up your first overall pick?

I can't imagine why you are in the basement of our league...
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Yeah, I'm jealous that you found out what a sucker tiger was before me. The guy has a few big pieces that he could trade for some pieces that could get him back into the playoff hunt and his best wrestler gets traded for some juco nobody who hasnt beaten anyone decent yet and lost to a zero time aa.

And to break down that trade i offered Tiger since Gold didn't understand

I offered: Mason/Burak for Kennedy/scrub. Or Loopy/Burak for kennedy/scrub.

Gee, someone's ticked off they didn't get Kennedy. Listen, I needed a top 10 149lber, and I had Kennedy to deal, since Alton is doing so well. No one else was willing to give up a top 10 149 except Gold. Right now, Haynes is my lowest ranked starter, I don't think that's too bad. If scheduling, weight changes, and injuries have impacted my scoring so far, so be it. I've got a formidable team at this point, as well as a keeper in Waters that I'll have to give up my 13th pick for. See you in March.

Is mario mason not top 10? The only reason Loopy isn't top 10 is that unlike Sanjaa, he has had to wrestle decent competition and unfortunately has lost to some decent guys.

Mason beat Molinaro this year.

Great explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    See you in March.
    Except for the whole part where you aren't going to qualify because you are garbage at this.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Except for the whole part where you aren't going to qualify because you are garbage at this.
    Listen, f*ckface, I tried to remain civil despite your personal attacks, but you're starting to piss me off. I realize the internet makes you a tough guy, but my name is Drew and if you're ever in Columbia, Mo, stop by the head table and say hi. See if you still feel like insulting me. You're a whining, crybaby who takes this sh*t way too seriously.