Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no Missouri open?

Default Why no Missouri open?

For the record, twice as many rostered fantasy wrestlers participated in the Missouri Open than the NC State Open. I'm officially lobbying for the Missouri Open to be included next year.

Default Re: Why no Missouri open?

Because Zapp has no creativity and has copied off the other league.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I'm pulling for EMU open as well

Why not just every tournament? If your guy wrestled you get points.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Why not just every tournament? If your guy wrestled you get points.
    Because I'm the one who has to take care of points (although Champ helped out Week 1), and that's a pain in the ass, lol. If you want to do that, I can do that though.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Because I'm the one who has to take care of points (although Champ helped out Week 1), and that's a pain in the ass, lol. If you want to do that, I can do that though.

I don't want to do it. I just want to be in the league and have fun. Someone else can do all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I don't want to do it. I just want to be in the league and have fun. Someone else can do all the work.
    I second that motion

Alright then. Maybe next year I'll do an every match type then. By then, Schlottke will probably have developed something.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

To me , if you're guy is on the mat , he's wrestling -he's risking injury and he is doing what he loves to do -wrestle -why not count them as dual meet points ? to hell with advancement and place points -if your guy wrestles 6 matches and wins 5 or 6 -you just get the points you'd get from a dual meet -how is that any different than the MSU open when no one got bye /advancement or place points ? The Bison, Hokie , Best of the West and West Virginia Open has already cost me nearly 100 points simply because they don't count .
    Forgot the big one -the Okie Gold.