Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yo Commish

Default Re: Yo Commish

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Calm yourself down. He had put a line up (partial) in anyways. Scott was pretty good about his picks, we didn't have to wait that long on him. There wwere other players where we had long waits, Scott was usually pretty on the ball. Personal attacks on the guy aren't helpful.
    I know.....It's just frustrating, that's all. Maybe its because my older brother always quit if I was winning (whatever game) when we were kids. We're all held hostage. I'm gonna hold my breath unless I get Kinsers points....I'm mean it's just so darn childish. Sorry, I know I'm not helping. Hold me hostage once, shame on you, twice, shame on me. I say were better off without him. What happens next time something doesn't go his way?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    I know.....It's just frustrating, that's all. Maybe its because my older brother always quit if I was winning (whatever game) when we were kids. We're all held hostage. I'm gonna hold my breath unless I get Kinsers points....I'm mean it's just so darn childish. Sorry, I know I'm not helping. Hold me hostage once, shame on you, twice, shame on me. I say were better off without him. What happens next time something doesn't go his way?
    If he decides to leave the league, that's up to him. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it. I'd rather him stay.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Olympic Champ

Look, just run my first team all year. That way there is no 'drama'. If I qualify at the end then I will pick up and play then.

And if somebody wants to jump in and take my team - and have some fun playing it- since I am just letting it ride until the NCAA's - and I don't think it's a big deal - then that's cool too. Otherwise my line-up is set from here on out and I have have to bother with it anymore, nor annoy people.

I wasn't even all that upset..... just trying to keep it simple.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Olympic Champ

First team....

125 Anthony Robles Arizona State
    133 Andrew Hochstrasser Boise State
    141 Nick Gallick Iowa State
    149 Darrion Caldwell NC State
    157 Chase Paimi Cal Poly
    165 Donnie Jones West Virginia
    174 Nate Lee Boise State
    184 Kirk Smith Boise State
    197 Max Askren Missoura
    285 Joe Fendone Edinboro
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    First team....

125 Anthony Robles Arizona State
    133 Andrew Hochstrasser Boise State
    141 Nick Gallick Iowa State
    149 Darrion Caldwell NC State
    157 Chase Paimi Cal Poly
    165 Donnie Jones West Virginia
    174 Nate Lee Boise State
    184 Kirk Smith Boise State
    197 Max Askren Missoura
    285 Joe Fendone Edinboro
    Word.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Did some investigation, and Scott had this down:

Give him those points. It was the first week, after all.
    He posted that on 11/1, two days after the deadline.

The point of the league is to be active all season, not just when you want to be active. I hate it when I'm in a league and people quit or don't check their team and are playing players that are hurt or out on byes. After thinking about it, I think you should post something like use my default line-up or something in each week's thread. Just not posting would be zero points. If someone isn't going to check this until March its pretty pathetic for them to be involved with it. Its like someone in fantasy football drafting a team and saying, well that's my lineup see you in December to see if I win.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    He posted that on 11/1, two days after the deadline.

The point of the league is to be active all season, not just when you want to be active. I hate it when I'm in a league and people quit or don't check their team and are playing players that are hurt or out on byes. After thinking about it, I think you should post something like use my default line-up or something in each week's thread. Just not posting would be zero points. If someone isn't going to check this until March its pretty pathetic for them to be involved with it. Its like someone in fantasy football drafting a team and saying, well that's my lineup see you in December to see if I win.
    Score those points. It was the first week, and a lot of leeway has been given with regards to that week. As far as your second point, I understand your general point, but the thing is, Scott joined the league and drafted his team, and it is therefore his team. If it doesn't work out, then we'll address that for next season. But as of this season, Scott Gallan is in the league, and can do with his team what he wants.

Is there a place where I can buy a colored ribbon that says "Support sgallan?"