Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 29

Thread: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

  1. #10

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    125 Zach Sanders MN Off
    133 Scotti Sentes CMU @ EMU Open
    141 Mike Thorn MN Off
    149 Brian Stephens, Virginia Tech (vs. Iowa State, Hokie Open)
    157 Josh Asper, Maryland (vs. Johns Hopkins, West Virginia, Liberty, McDaniel) Buffalo Open
    165 Jedd Moore Virginia (vs. Anderson, Rider, Gardner-Webb)
    174 Luke Manuel Purdue @ Edinboro, Hofstra, Newberry
    184 Lee Munster, Northwestern (vs. Stanford, vs. Menlo)
    197 Cam Simaz Cornell Off
    285 Jarod Trice CMU @ EMU Open
    Flex: Jon Fausey Virginia (vs. Anderson, Rider, Gardner-Webb)
    Last edited by buckvader; 10-28-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Top Secret!!!

  2. #11

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    The only action coming their way is swift and painful defeat. You're going down hard, brother! You're all going down hard!

    Gold, I won't chastise you too much since you are in select company as a former champion of this league but you know that I've got the team to beat so watch what you say. Maybe next time you say...You're all going down hard! except Herk. As the defending champ he's too good to be taken down very easily.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  3. #12

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Gold, I won't chastise you too much since you are in select company as a former champion of this league but you know that I've got the team to beat so watch what you say. Maybe next time you say...You're all going down hard! except Herk. As the defending champ he's too good to be taken down very easily.
    I am sure of a few things. I will obliterate Herkey in the regular season , and He will be in a dogfight to make the playoffs.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  4. #13
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Hi my names gold and I like to use red font and intimidate people on someone else's post.
    It was really because we had two or three people not post in time for the first week last year and I would rather avoid that situation this year. If I had started this thread (as I was about to when I was starting up the other administrative threads last night), or if you had thought to remind our fellow league members in your own post, I would not have had to commandeer yours. But I don't care. No harm done.

    Did you see who I'm starting at 33 this week? Might be the last time he sees the starting lineup in his 4-year career on my team.


  5. #14

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Did you see who I'm starting at 33 this week? Might be the last time he sees the starting lineup in his 4-year career on my team.
    Well I'll be seeing Devin when he wrestles against ISU, so maybe I'll ask him who's team he'd rather be on..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  6. #15

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I am sure of a few things. I will obliterate Herkey in the regular season , and He will be in a dogfight to make the playoffs.
    I build my team for the championships. There's no way I'm not making the playoffs. Too much firepower. Some of my young guys will need to step it up but I'm sure they will. Nate Moore, DSJ, Ethen Loftouse and Chris Perry are all going to make some noise this year and all but Perry are underranked compared to where they will finish the season. I have an eye for talent. Just wait and see. Everyone doubted my team last season too. Too many Hawks not to win.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  7. #16
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Well I'll be seeing Devin when he wrestles against ISU, so maybe I'll ask him who's team he'd rather be on..
    Be sure to mention the fact that you weren't willing to draft him before the 12th round while his new master did. You can also assure him that getting drafted in the 11th round is the last ounce of respect he'll get from me in the next 4 years!
    Last edited by Gold; 10-27-2010 at 10:53 AM.


  8. #17

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Be sure to mention the fact that you weren't willing to draft him before the 12th round while his new master did. You can also assure him that getting drafted in the 11th round is the last ounce of respect he'll get from me in the next 4 years!
    I'll be sure to mention that the earliest I could have drafted him was the 10th, where i drafted Thomas Scotton in my 11th i got Anthony Zanetta. Devin would want the best team built around him and would understand. Devin understands that as a true freshmen most savvy fantasy owners(that he would like to wrestle for) wouldnt draft such a talent inside of 11 rounds especially given the proven talent that was available.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  9. #18
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Week 1 Lineups 11/1-11/7

    We'll see if he buys that. That's like expecting your prom date to understand that the reason you waited so long to ask her was because she was the 4th or 5th option on your list. Maybe that kind of thing flies in Virginia, though.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •