Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draft Time Limit

Hybrid View

Default Draft Time Limit

Official Rule. You have 3 hours from the time of the pick before you to make your pick. If not, the person after you is free to make their pick, and so on and so forth. You may make your missed pick at any time, but you are missing out wrestlers.

Further, official time limits will only apply between 10 am and 10 pm Central Standard Time. If your pick is scheduled outside of those hours, you may make that pick, but no time limit will start on the next league member until the official opening.

Ex: If sgallan makes his pick at 8:30 pm, then Champ Kind is not required to make his pick by 11:30 pm, but by 12:30 pm (just after midday) on the next draft day. 1 1/2 hours from the night before WILL count on your time limit. However, Champ is free to make his pick at any time, say at 1:30 am. Then, r.payton@att.net may make his pick at any time before 10 am, or he has until 1:00 pm on the next day.

Let me know if this confuses anyone.
    Last edited by Champ Kind; 10-08-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Draft Time Limit

I think 3 hours is plenty. If you can't check your status every 3 hours, you're not trying very hard.

I agree, just make sure the time limit is only in effect from like 8am until 10pm, so we don't have to worry about losing a pick because we are sleeping.

For instance if we have a 3 hour limit and the last pick is at 9pm, the next pick will need to be in by 10am.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Agree with 8-10.

Eastern time also!

You can make your picks anytime, but the time limit would only be in effect in those hours. If someone would make a pick at 11pm, the next pick wouldn't be due until 11am.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Updated with official rule.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Fine. 7-9 Central time. So, vaisforlovers has until 10 am Central time, after that Scott is up, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Fine. 7-9 Central time. So, vaisforlovers has until 10 am Central time, after that Scott is up, correct?
    It's at 10 am Eastern to 10 pm Easters, so wouldn't that be 8 am to 8 pm Central?

Olympic Champ

I am ready, but I hope this gets moving because tommorrow I will be away from the computer most of the day, and out of cell range for about 6 hours.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.