Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draft Time Limit

Default Re: Draft Time Limit

10-10 eastern is 9-9 central. Gotcha. Your original pick of Escobedo should be when vaisforlovers' clock started. 3 hours from then.

Olympic Champ

I am ready, but I hope this gets moving because tommorrow I will be away from the computer most of the day, and out of cell range for about 6 hours.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    10-10 eastern is 9-9 central. Gotcha. Your original pick of Escobedo should be when vaisforlovers' clock started. 3 hours from then.
    No, not really since i said this would be the original start date for the draft. We started early, but I said I would not start the "draft clock" until today. He is on the clock retroactively to 10 am.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    I am ready, but I hope this gets moving because tommorrow I will be away from the computer most of the day, and out of cell range for about 6 hours.
    You can send me a list of wrestlers in some prioriity, and I will make picks for you Scott. No problem.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Olympic Champ

Okay, I'll do that before I leave tommorrow. Thanks.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    Okay, I'll do that before I leave tommorrow. Thanks.
    Not a problem. VakAttack/Zapp Brannigan always tries to help his people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Not a problem. VakAttack/Zapp Brannigan always tries to help his people.

Herkey thinks that Zapp Brannigan is really Brent Metcalf since he likes to call Zapp Brannigan, Zapp Brannigan when talking about Zapp Brannigan.. Herkey really really doesnt like it when Brent Metcalf refers to Brent Metcalf as Brent Metcalf when talking about Brent Metcalf. Herkey wishes Brent Metcalf would stop doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Herkey thinks that Zapp Brannigan is really Brent Metcalf since he likes to call Zapp Brannigan, Zapp Brannigan when talking about Zapp Brannigan.. Herkey really really doesnt like it when Brent Metcalf refers to Brent Metcalf as Brent Metcalf when talking about Brent Metcalf. Herkey wishes Brent Metcalf would stop doing that.
    People, like Zapp Brannigan and Brent Metcalf, who speak in the third person belie a certain amount of self confidence required to be a champion.