Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* vaisforlovers x3

Default Re: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* mateater/gold x 2/architeuthis x 2/vaisforlovers x 2

wooohoooo... Jared Rosholt, Okie State
    "Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost."

Default Re: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* mateater/gold x 2/architeuthis x 2/vaisforlovers x 2

Gold is on the clock. He should be here a little after 7:30. I have to go out, got a softball game. Be back around 9ish.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* gold x 2/architeuthis x 2/vaisforlovers x 2

I'll take Mike Poeta, 157, Illinois and Colt Sponseller, 165, Ohio State

Default Re: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* gold x 2/architeuthis x 2/vaisforlovers x 2

Bubba Jenkins, PSU
    "Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost."

Default Re: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* Herkey #1/architeuthis x 2/vaisforlovers x 2

I'll take 1st, Kellen Russell
    and 2 J Jaggers
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

Default Re: The Draft: Let it begin *OFFICIAL* Herkey #1/architeuthis x 2/vaisforlovers x 2

Sorry for the delays, I thought we were starting today. My bad.
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

At the closing bell, we're 2 hours into Herkey's turn. Tomorrow, clock starts at 9 central, so Herkey has until 10am central to pick, correct?

Herkey has just been made aware it is his turn by me. I was out of the house. He has no computer at home. His turn, if he doesn't text me a pick tonight, will start tomorrow. I'm going to give him 2 hours tromorrow though because of my screw up.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Herkey picks Phil Keddy of Iowa.