Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Rules and Waiver Priority List

Default Free Agency Rules and Waiver Priority List

Here is where the waiver priority and free agency rules will be. I will also keep everyone up to date with the current transactions and who is on waivers and until when.

Waiver Priority (Transactions left)
    1. Champ Kind(7)
    2. sgallan(10)
    3. vaisforlovers(10)
    4. MatEater(9)
    5. architeuthis(5)
    6. r.payton@att.net(0)
    7. Zapp Brannigan(3)
    8. RD149-2(2)
    9. tigerfan(1)
    10. Gold(0)
    11. Herkey # 1(5)
    12. accboy(2)

Free Agency Rules:
    1. Every wrestler that is not drafted will automatically go into the free agent pool. Everyone has an equal chance to pick a wrestler up. To pick someone up, you will need to contact me here somehow(PM or post message on my wall). If two people try to claim the same person, whoever contacted me first will be given the wrestler. You must also tell me who you are dropping so your roster will be adjusted. The dropped wrestler will then be on waivers for three days.

2. The last day to pick up a wrestler is March 1, 2009. After that your roster will be locked for the rest of the season.

3. Each wrestler picked up won't be able to be on your active roster until the next week. Your current line-up will not be changed.

4. Each wrestler that is dropped will be on "waivers" for three days. There will be a list of wrestlers on waivers and the date they come off of waivers on here. If no one claims the wrestler, he will go into the regular free agent pool.

5. Each team will have a chance to pick-up wrestlers on waivers. If more than one team decides they want a wrestler that is on waivers we will go by wavier priority.

6. The first waiver priority will be the reverse draft order.

7. Each time you pick up a wrestler off waivers successfully, you will go to the bottom of the list for the waivers. This will happen EVERY time, whether someone else tries to claim the wrestler you want or not.

8. You will have a limit of 10 transactions during the season, so use them wisely.

Recent Transactions
    10/17 Champ Kind dropped Tyler Safratowich- Minnesota and added Brian Letters- Maryland
    10/17 tigerfan dropped Zach Shanaman- Penn and added Dorian Henderson- Missouri
    10/17 r.payton dropped Darryl Cocuzzo- Edinboro and added Brent Chiswell- Boise State
    10/18 r.payton dropped Paul Young- Indiana and added Kaylen Baxter- Old Dominion
    10/18 Gold dropped Ben Berhow- Minnesota and added Matt Dragon- Penn
    10/21 architeuthis dropped Jordan Oliver- Oklahoma State and picked up Tyler Safratowich- Minnesota
    10/21 accboy dropped Chris Honeycutt- Edinboro and picked up Frankie Molinaro- Penn State
    10/24 r.payton dropped Joe Fagiano- Hofstra and picked up Kelly Kubec- Oregon State
    10/29 Zapp Brannigan dropped Garrett Scott- Edinboro and picked up Cory Fish- Boise State
    11/2- Zapp Brannigan dropped Matt Casperson- Boise State and picked up Eric Lapotsky- Oklahoma
    11/9 Zapp Brannigan dropped Cory Fish- Boise State and picked up Eli Hutchinson- Boise State
    11/9 r.payton dropped Quentin Wright- Penn State and picked up Mario Mason- Minnesota
    11/9 tigerfan dropped Joey Fio- Oklahoma and picked up Scotti Sentes- Central Michigan
    11/10 r.payton dropped Tyler Graff- Wisconsin and adds Chris Honeycutt- Edinboro
    11/10 tigerfan dropped Kurt Kinser- Indiana and adds Steve Brown- Central Michigan
    11/11 RD149-2 dropped Sean Nemec- Ohio State and picked up Dan Mitcheff- Kent State
    11/11 RD149-2 dropped Marcus Orozco- UC Davis and picked up AJ Kissell- Purdue
    11/12 accboy dropped Eric Morrill-Edinboro and picked up Jarrod Garnett- Virginia Tech
    11/12 architeuthis dropped Mike Benifiel- Northwestern and picked up Dan Gonsor- Virginia
    11/12 Champ Kind dropped Brian Letters- Maryland and picked up Shane Vernon- Oklahoma
    11/12 Champ Kind dropped Ceasar Grajales- Penn and picked up Kyle Hutter- Old Dominion
    11/13 r.payton dropped Michael Mangrum- Oregon State and picked up Kurt Kinster- Indiana
    11/14 RD149-2 dropped David Erwin- Penn State and picked up Jeff James- Oklahoma
    11/14 Mateater dropped Ashtin Primus- Missouri and picked up Quinten Wright- Penn State
    11/21 r.payton dropped Chris Honeycut- Edinboro and picked up David Marble- Bucknell
    11/27 Gold dropped Zach Giesen- Stanford and picked up Chris Honeycutt- Edinboro
    11/27 Gold dropped Matt Dragon- Penn and picked up Jedd Moore- Virginia
    11/28 RD149-2 dropped Pat McLemore- Northern Illinois and picked up Mike Thorn- Minnesota
    11/29 R.Payton dropped Mario Mason- Minnesota and picked up David Jauregui- West Virginia
    11/30 Gold dropped Jedd Moore- Virginia and picked up Zach Giesen- Stanford
    12/2 r.payton dropped Kaylen Baxter- Old Dominion and picked up Josh Patterson- Bingingham
    12/2 accboy dropped Eric Medina- Maryland and picked up Trevor Chinn- Lehigh
    12/4 Gold dropped Dustin Schlatter- Minnesota and picked up Marcus Hoehn- Missouri
    12/5 Zapp Branigan dropped Eli Hutchinson- Boise State and picked up Corey Jantzen- Harvard
    12/6 tigerfan dropped Zach Hammond- Cornell and picked up Andrew Sherry- Missouri
    12/7 RD149-2 dropped Corey Morrison- Ohio State and picked up Mitch Monteiro- Cal State Bakersfield
    12/9 R.Payton dropped Matt Coughlin- Indiana and picked up Riley Orocozo- Cal State Bakersfield
    12/11 Herkey #1 dropped Will Rowe- Oklahoma and picked up Jason Chamberlain- Boise State
    12/11 architeuthis dropped Dan Gonsor and picked up Mitchell Polkowske Northern Colorado.
    12/11 architeuthis dropped Trevor Brandvold and picked up Kenny Moenkedick NDSU
    12/11 architeuthis dropped Mike Letts and picked Up Joe Fagiano Hofstra
    12/11 tigerfan dropped Dorian Henderson- Missouri and picked up Austin Trotman- Appalacian State
    12/14 Gold dropped Steve Mytych- Drexel and picked up Corey Morrison- Ohio State
    12/15 Herkey #1 dropped Jerome Ward- Iowa State and picked up Alex Dolly- Northern Iowa

Champ, I believe we're missing some of these?

1/11 Zapp Brannigan drops Scott Steele- Navy and picked up Konrad Dudziak- Duke
    1/11 Zapp Brannigan drops Austin Trotman- Appalachian State and picked up David Marone- Virginia Tech
    1/15 Gold drops Corey Morrison- Ohio State and picked up Joey Fio- Oklahoma
    1/22 RD149-2 drops Brandon Rader- West Virginia and picked up Dustin Porter- Gardner-Webb
    1/23 Herkey #1 drops Dan LeClere- Iowa and picks up JJ Krutsinger- Iowa
    1/25 Zapp Brannigan drops Pat McElmore- Northern Illinois and picks up Joe Leblanc- Wyoming
    1/26 Tigerfan drops Roger Smith-Bergsrud- Illinois and picks up Dom Bradley- Missouri
    1/27 RD149-2 drops AJ Kissel- Purdue and picks up Matt Cathell- Delaware State
    2/1 Gold drops Nikko Triggas- Ohio State and picks up Kody Hamrah- NC State
    2/1 Gold drops Keith Sulzer- Northwestern and picks up Drew Lashaway- Kent State
    2/2 Tigerfan drops Marcus Hoehn- Missouri and picks up Connor Beebe- CMU
    2/5 Gold drops Jason Johnstone- Ohio State and picks up Cesar Grajales- Penn
    2/6 Tigerfan drops Scott Glasser- Minnesota and picks up Marcus Hoehn- Missouri
    2/7 Gold picks up Tommy Spellman- Virginia Tech
    2/9 Accboy drops Scott Winston- Rutgers and picks up Keegan Mueller- North Carolina
    2/12 Herkey # 1 drops JJ Krutsinger- Iowa and picks up Christian Brantley- UNI
    2/13 Herkey # 1 drops Jamal Parks- Oklahoma State and picks up Trent Washington- UNI
    2/16 accboy drops Andrae Hernandez- Indiana and picks up Scott Winston- Rutgers
    2/17 accboy drops Joe Caramanica- NC State and picks up Alex Krom- Maryland

Current wrestlers on waivers
    Andrae Hernandez til 2/19
    Joe Caramanica til 2/20
    Last edited by Zapp Brannigan; 02-17-2009 at 01:20 PM.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: Free Agency Rules and Waiver Priority List

Thanks to Champ. Alright, we're waiting on one vote in the "expand the league" poll. If they're allowed in, we'll simply tack them on to the end of the first round as opposed to rerandomizing, unless people strongly want the rerandomization. The draft should start this week. Everybody send me their cell phone numbers so we can text to the person who's pick is next.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Thanks to Champ. Alright, we're waiting on one vote in the "expand the league" poll. If they're allowed in, we'll simply tack them on to the end of the first round as opposed to rerandomizing, unless people strongly want the rerandomization. The draft should start this week. Everybody send me their cell phone numbers so we can text to the person who's pick is next.
    928 575-7723.

But I'll be at my computer most of the day.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

641 590 4191

I can't afford to pay attention much less own a cell phone -i wouldn't have a regular phone but my sister pays for it . Technology has gone berserk-.

I will be dropping Tyler Safratowich Minnesota and picking up Brian Letters of Maryland
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I will be dropping D. Cochuzzo-149-edinboro-since he guit -and adding 133-Hochstrasser-Boise State .

Hochstrasser is on Sgallan's team.

All right, dammit -Brent Chiswell-197-ASU