Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Draft in one day

Default Re: Draft in one day

What if Herk doesn't play this year, and we decide to have keepers, and all the Squawkeyes get kept so Herk can't have any next year? Dare to dream....

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Her k it is only convenient for those not running the draft. The ones running it have to dedicate multiple hours on multiple days. So why is that alright but when it comes to you its not.
    I didnt say it wasnt okay for me. I said I like the current format better and if it changes I might not be able to find time to draft. If I'm not mistaken, nobody held a gun to Gold, Russ' or VA's heads last year and told them to run the draft. They took it upon themselves to do it. It was their choice to do it. LIke I said earlier, if Gold wants to change it he can go right ahead and I will play if I am available.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Don't you understand Ugly? Herk is the only one here with a "life." The rest of us are just internet nerds who live off of government money and just look at wrestling related things all day.
    Don't be a jackass. I never said there was anything wrong with spending alot of time on TWT. I just pointed out that my life is busy with things that take me away from my computer most of the time now.

It seems to me that when people start making assumptions and interject government into their argument, they are just looking to start a fight by being an internet bully, so I'll ignore your remarks on this subject from now on VA.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    What if Herk doesn't play this year, and we decide to have keepers, and all the Squawkeyes get kept so Herk can't have any next year? Dare to dream....

You'd be smart to draft as many as possible. I think I proved it works.

Herkey: I think we're going to try and sit down for an hour or two to knock out as much as we can, and then proceed as we have in the past. Can you give me a time that works for you some evening no earlier than 8 pm EST?

Most any day during the week except Fridays work for me if we start after 8pm Eastern. I am trying to get some late season shingling in over the weekends to earn some extra cash and will be starting those days on Fridays after my normal job. All I ask is that we enforce the no time limit rule over the weekend so I won't be getting skipped over the weekends while I am working. If it happens to rain those weekends, of course, I will be free to check in and make picks.

Man, Braylon Edwards shouldnt even be playing tonight and he scores a touchdown as I type this.

Would it work best to try and do this on a Sunday night so we can keep it rolling through the week? I'm not sure when the season starts officially but Sunday nights starting the Oct 23rd works for me. Any Sundays before that and I might still be on the road since my jobs are mostly in my hometown a couple of hours away from Des Moines.

I'm sure there won't be any time limit over the weekends Herk. Anything we get then is just extra money in the bank.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Saturday is a MAJOR work day for me so I would prefer NOT to do it all in ONE day on the weekend. Sunday as well.

OMG I am agreeing with Herk....

Check my pulse....