Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Second Fantasy League (Full)

Default Re: Second Fantasy League 7+ Spots Open

Looksl ike we'll have the 8. I'm going to give some more time to see if more join up, I think we'll allow up to 12 at the max. Draft will begin on Monday or Tuesday of next week.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Second Fantasy League 7+ Spots Open

Glad to see this league managed to come together pretty nicely...as I've said before let me know if you need anything on my end from a logistics point of view.

Default Re: Second Fantasy League 1-4 Spots Open

Is this considered our "farm system" and as such can I call up Zapp since he is a fellow floridian?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Is this considered our "farm system" and as such can I call up Zapp since he is a fellow floridian?
    I always forget that you live relatively close to me. We need to get together for a beer after a Brandon tournament or something.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Maybe we'll have to have some kind of league 1 vs. league 2 world championship!

Given that this league may wind up with as few as half the number of teams as our's does I'll definitely be interested to see how deep the talent on all the drafted teams wind up being.

9 guys so far. Love to get at least one more and have an even number.

You can always let LoSt in to your league as well. He actually has enough hyperactivity to pull it off and we can always send him to you when he is having one of his "moments".
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    9 guys so far. Love to get at least one more and have an even number.

I'll be in if you still need one more. I had to take over a team in the other league and I would love to draft one from scratch.