Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 35

Thread: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

  1. #19

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Quote Originally Posted by accboy View Post
    accboy:
    125: Jarrod Garnett, Flex Ben Kjar
    133: Franklin Gomez,
    141: Kyle Dake.
    149: Jason Chamberlain
    157: Steve Fittery
    165: Andy Rendos
    174: Josh Patterson
    184: Tommy Spellman
    197: Cam Simaz
    285: DJ Russo,

    I dont know why Im doing this, when Gold did everything he could do to prevent me from winning or even playing and having fun. But anyway here's my championship lineup!
    Right, especially when he rejected the trade where you downgraded every position you traded. Refresh my memory on that trade again?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  2. #20

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    So... I was looking at our rosters and it seems to me that nobody is going to even come close to me in this thing. My team appears to be more dominant than the Hawkeyes of the eighties. Dan Gable would have trouble breaking my lineup. VA you've got too many Cowboys on your team to make a serious run at the title. Much like this years nationals it looks like this will be a race for second with a Hawk running away with the title. Thanks for playing along and making this fun. Better luck next year.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  3. #21
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Haha I would spit some trash talk back, but the truth is my team will need some help to pull it out this year. I have enough bright spots, but I have too many weak spots to take first.


  4. #22

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    So... I was looking at our rosters and it seems to me that nobody is going to even come close to me in this thing. My team appears to be more dominant than the Hawkeyes of the eighties. Dan Gable would have trouble breaking my lineup. VA you've got too many Cowboys on your team to make a serious run at the title. Much like this years nationals it looks like this will be a race for second with a Hawk running away with the title. Thanks for playing along and making this fun. Better luck next year.
    Patrick Bond.

    Chris Diaz.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #23
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    So... I was looking at our rosters and it seems to me that nobody is going to even come close to me in this thing. My team appears to be more dominant than the Hawkeyes of the eighties. Dan Gable would have trouble breaking my lineup. VA you've got too many Cowboys on your team to make a serious run at the title. Much like this years nationals it looks like this will be a race for second with a Hawk running away with the title. Thanks for playing along and making this fun. Better luck next year.
    That's why you didn't take me up on a bet I'm sure...

  6. #24

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Right, especially when he rejected the trade where you downgraded every position you traded. Refresh my memory on that trade again?
    Yeah your right. He also stated if you fail to put a line up on any week he would take the last one we submit. That did not happen for me. I was bam booseled from the start or I would have beat most of you. As for the trade situation I wanted to maximize my points not down grade my team. Where the heck is your proof for such a statement.

  7. #25
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Quote Originally Posted by accboy View Post
    Yeah your right. He also stated if you fail to put a line up on any week he would take the last one we submit. That did not happen for me. I was bam booseled from the start or I would have beat most of you. As for the trade situation I wanted to maximize my points not down grade my team. Where the heck is your proof for such a statement.
    Show me the "Weekly Scores" thread where that happened. I'm pretty sure it didn't because I remember looking up your lineups from previous weeks about 6 times. If it did, we'll add those scores to your cumulative score, and if you have enough points to make the playoffs, you get my spot.


  8. #26
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Tentatively...

    125: Matt Steintrager
    133: Dan Mitcheff
    141: Reece Humphrey
    149: Matt Kyler
    157: Shane Vernon
    165: Shane Onufer
    174: Colby Covington
    184: Dave Erwin
    197: Jake Varner
    285: Konrad Dudziak
    Flex: Ben Bennett


  9. #27

    Default Re: NCAA Rosters (Due Midnight of Wednesday the 17th)

    Quote Originally Posted by accboy View Post
    Yeah your right. He also stated if you fail to put a line up on any week he would take the last one we submit. That did not happen for me. I was bam booseled from the start or I would have beat most of you. As for the trade situation I wanted to maximize my points not down grade my team. Where the heck is your proof for such a statement.
    Stop changing the subject. Refresh my memory on that trade. There's a reason you didn't.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •