Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: League rankings based on SHP's formula & Conference line ups

Default Re: League rankings based on SHP's formula & Conference line ups

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I think it's more likely that only one or 2 win than 5...in fact it's much more likely

i dont think either MM or MM will. Don' think J bo will, dont htink Erekson will, dont think smith will dont think reader will

The likelihood of winning from most likely to least

Metcalf
    Borshel
    Smith
    Erekson
    Reader
    McD
    Marion
    Surprised you have McD so low on the list! I might put him ahead of Reader & Erekson.

Default Re: League rankings based on SHP's formula & Conference line ups

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Oh, and I forgot Novochkov. I think Metcalf, Borschel, Smith, Erekson, Reader and McDonough all have a very good chance at making the finals of the national tournament. I don't really think all of them will win. I was just shooting from the hip when I said five because I have five Hawks on my team. With how close everyone at 141 is this year I think Montell has a chance at making the finals but a lower one than the other six I mentioned. Novochkov is my sleeper. If anyone other than Ness, Gomez and Dennis make the finals at 133 I think he will be the one, although Jordan Oliver has gotten better throught this season (puke).

I think Boris will AA but I think the only way he makes it to the finals are if those other guys don't show or pass out!, (hence the term sleeper...)