Thread: OW of your fantasy team!!! 12/28-1/3

Default OW of your fantasy team!!! 12/28-1/3

Starting this thread, hoping it sticks.

Even though Purdue still has the Old Dominion Duals coming up this week, i gotta give the first weekly Thaxton team OW to.....

Luke Manuel!

Luke had a tough SV loss to Covington in the round of 16 at midlands, but stormed back winning 6 matches in a row in the consi's. including wins over Blanton, Hamlin, Henderson, and avenged his loss from Covington in the 3rd place match. Manuel racked up 23 fantasy pts, and still has 3 duals at ODU!

Now on a normal week this prestigious award would go to Nate Everhart who got wins over birchler, and steele, won the scuffle, and has a dual on the 2nd, but i have to believe Manuel will end up with more points after The ODU duals.

Who is your teams Outstanding wrestler of the week?

Default Re: OW of your fantasy team!!! 12/28-1/3

well even though Ness and Lewnes scored more poitns. It was Alex Krom that really did awesome for me, getting 3 falls and housing about everyone else.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

PAUL YOUNG-Paul faced a drugged out lunatic who gave him a beating , then turned around and laid out an ass whipping on a real good Ohio kid-then he pinned the 21 st ranked 165 then beat the #7 165 , Chris Brown , by putting him on his back twice in the 3rd period .Finally , in the consos he was beaten 4-0 to #1 King .Racked up 25 points for me -3 falls , one major ,one decision .
    One of the last 165's taken-Paul is my leading scorer with 111 points .

jesus...
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    jesus...

Fantasy Luche Libre!!

My OW is Metcalf this week. I don't have his stats in front of me but he had bonus points in all of his matches but one and scored 40 fantasy points for me this week.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

5,6,6,4,6,3, +10-i have both he and Manuel as well.Ness too, Young showed the most heart .

Tyler Graff is mine.