Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 1: 10/26-11/1 (Post Lineups Here)

Olympic Champ

Default Re: Week 1: 10/26-11/1 (Post Lineups Here)

174: Nathan Lee
    Last edited by sgallan; 10-20-2009 at 08:48 AM.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

Sorry guys for the misunderstanding -just the other league has guys who put everyone down every week KNOWING that guy isn't going to wrestle -it would just be easier on Gold if you only placed the guys names who were wrestling -I went back and reread VAIS' post and when he said it worked he was referring to Herk's intimdation , not that he was trying to sneak wrestlers through---like last year when I was rechecking your scores at season's end -it takes a bit of time but it must be done .
    I offer my sincere apology .Russ

PS-I am as lazy as anyone yet I have my schedule done through the rest of 2009-just compare schedules and pick your guy and let 'er rip . I am fairly sure I will have to change this but it took about 30-45 minutes . I do this so I can see how weak or strong I am at each weight and hopefully trade for a guy -anyone want Gallick?? I am wrestling my 3rd pick twice and flexing him once through December 30th .
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 10-19-2009 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Sorry guys for the misunderstanding -just the other league has guys who put everyone down every week KNOWING that guy isn't going to wrestle -it would just be easier on Gold if you only placed the guys names who were wrestling -I went back and reread VAIS' post and when he said it worked he was referring to Herk's intimdation , not that he was trying to sneak wrestlers through---like last year when I was rechecking your scores at season's end -it takes a bit of time but it must be done .
    I offer my sincere apology .Russ

PS-I am as lazy as anyone yet I have my schedule done through the rest of 2009-just compare schedules and pick your guy and let 'er rip . I am fairly sure I will have to change this but it took about 30-45 minutes . I do this so I can see how weak or strong I am at each weight and hopefully trade for a guy -anyone want Gallick?? I am wrestling my 3rd pick twice and flexing him once through December 30th .
    No problem Russ. I'd love to take Gallick off your hands...if only you were in my league
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Coming soon!!!

141: Tyler Nauman

I don't know if he'll face anyone ranked at the Buffalo Open, but I'll post results if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by accboy View Post
    Coming soon!!!
    I think the 1st week you only have Chamberlain from Boise State wrestling on 10/31 .

accboy:
    125: Jarrod Garnett,
    133: Franklin Gomez
    141: Kellen Russell
    149: Jason Chamberlain, David Greenwald flex
    157: Jon Bonilla-Bowman
    165: Andy Rendos
    174: Ryan Patrovich,
    184: Josh Patterson
    197: Cam Simaz
    285: DJ Russo

This will have to do for now!!! Even though I only have the 1 working this week, this is my base lineup.

RD149-2:
    133: Andrew Hochstrasser North Idaho College

149: Kyle Borshoff don't know schedule not posted
    only one wrestling for sure so two in lineup due to American's not posting of there schedule

Quote Originally Posted by RD149-2 View Post
    RD149-2:
    133: Andrew Hochstrasser North Idaho College

149: Kyle Borshoff don't know schedule not posted
    only one wrestling for sure so two in lineup due to American's not posting of there schedule
    American's schedule is not posted but their web site says their first match is the 15th in the ACC challenge .