Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rules 2009-2010

Default Re: Rules 2009-2010

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I haven't been around fantasy much...but...I say everything should count. This is not something i think should be implemented at this point, but what are the cons? All the teams go to some scrub tournaments, so lets just save the confusion and count them all.
    All tournaments don't count because it would be very difficult to track down all those results. All dual matches do count.

Since teams start competition at different times, I was wondering what Sunday the first set of lineups are due. Thanks.

Gold will have to make the final decision -but I believe the first match is Boise State on Oct.31st against North Idaho-so that should be the kick off day .
    I am sure Gold will post a line up thread -one that shall be rigidly adhered to this year .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Gold will have to make the final decision -but I believe the first match is Boise State on Oct.31st against North Idaho-so that should be the kick off day .
    I am sure Gold will post a line up thread -one that shall be rigidly adhered to this year .
    Ok, I'll look out for that thread. Wow, Oct 31 -- that's early. Cornell starts extremely late (Nov 20) but a lot of teams don't start until the 2nd week of Nov.

Is the list of tournaments to be counted closed? If not, is there any consideration for the Keystone Classic?
    I'm assuming the New York Intercollegiate tourney doesn't count, although with Cornell, Hofstra, Binghamton and Army, the field is decent.

The list of tournaments we will count is indeed closed. I'm sure there will be some good ones left out, but since people may have drafted with those tournaments in mind, it's not really right to change it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    The list of tournaments we will count is indeed closed. I'm sure there will be some good ones left out, but since people may have drafted with those tournaments in mind, it's not really right to change it now.
    Ok. Any idea when the first set of lineups will need to be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
    Ok. Any idea when the first set of lineups will need to be posted?
    I actually just started the thread for it about a half hour ago, so you can post it now if you want. It is due next Sunday at midnight (ET).

If Jayson Ness comes to this JV tournament my high school team wrestles in, and Dustin Schlatter comes as well, would I be eligible for points if Ness bumps up to wrestle Schlatter and Ness sticks him when he tries a cement mixer? Even though it's not technically a "college" match per say?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.