Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rules 2009-2010

Default Re: Rules 2009-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I thought about this, but I thought it would be very difficult to keep track of all the tournaments, and also to figure who is and isn't D1 at some of the smaller tournaments. It is subject to re-evaluation, but that's where I am right now.
    The host school's web site would have full results and would be easy to score as a dual -I'll help if you decide to do it . I'll help anyway you need . Including writing term papers ???

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    The host school's web site would have full results and would be easy to score as a dual -I'll help if you decide to do it . I'll help anyway you need . Including writing term papers ???
    I made the change.

Gold, having the draft order in Alphabetical order is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering how high your name comes in the alphabet.

You need to use a random number generator to determine first picks.

Otherwise I'll just make a new account and enter the league as AaronAnderson
    Gold is an idiot.

Fine. I don't think we're going to have anyone who chose their name based on alphabetical order, and 'G' is closer to the middle of the alphabet than the beginning. Besides, I personally prefer to have a middle pick so I get a more balanced team. But you're right--for optimum fairness, we shall do it random.

Imo its far better to be near one of the ends. If you are in the middle you are going to be waiting 6-7 picks between each pick of yours. Getting to pick multiple times in close proximity is a strategic advantage that lets you shape your team better, because you dont have to agonize between guys A and B and hope the other one comes back to you; you can pick them both. I'd rather be in the bottom 3rd then in the middle personally.
    Gold is an idiot.

I think the rules have everything that comes to my mind right now. If everyone would read them over and tell me anything that might be left out or bad, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Gold, having the draft order in Alphabetical order is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering how high your name comes in the alphabet.

You need to use a random number generator to determine first picks.

Otherwise I'll just make a new account and enter the league as AaronAnderson
    Just pick'em out of a hat. Old School baby!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

That would be the way I would do it -#slips of paper and pull them out of a hat -I'd like to be #14 -same as 2 first round picks .

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I made the change.
    I'm confused. The list of eligible tournaments. Are all tournaments eligible or not?