Discuss Newman University Fundraiser at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; If anyone on here's interested in donating some money to our wrestling program at Newman ...

Sunny Day! Newman University Fundraiser

If anyone on here's interested in donating some money to our wrestling program at Newman University, let me know. We're doing a fundraiser right now and it does involve us giving coupons to places to those who participate. I know we're only a measely DII program, but we still at least have a wrestling team and we're relatively young still so we need all the help we can get!
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

Default Re: Newman University Fundraiser

Are the coupons for haircuts?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

maybe you should auction yourself off
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

No idea what kind of coupons...just know they're coupons. And I already tried that and you never paid the amount you said you would stardust....
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

user tags

neuman university fundraiser