Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Purdue job

It only smells in Indiana because the wind here usually comes out of the west...

Quote Originally Posted by contini View Post
    Here is a little song I wrote for the athletic director at Purdue University. The words are dragged out really long:

Bor-rel-li
    Bor-rel-li
    approach Bor-rel-li
    Bor-rel-li
    Bor-rel-li
    go to Bor-rel-li
    Bor-rel-li
    Bor-rel-li
    make an offer to
    Sooo, you're thinking Terry Brands?

In the event that they could not steal Borrelli, then I think Terry Brands would be a very good other choice. But Borrelli #1!!!!

Hefferan (sp?) asst. coach at Illinois was mentioned alot last year to fill coaching vacancies.

What about Marty Morgan? He may get tired of waiting for J to retire and grab the oppurtunity.

Heff is a possibility, however I would be BEYOND shocked if Marty took that job.

Tim Dernlan, currently on staff at Lehigh, was a former Purdue AA with a lot of wrestling and coaching experience. Doesn't hurt that he's from Ohio as that's primarily where he'll be recruiting. He could get the job.

If I was a Purdue fan, I'd want Borelli or Brands.

No way Brands would even consider Purdue.

Default Re: Purdue job

From the Indiana board...

Coach Hinkle will be interviewed today and Mark Branch from Oklahoma State on Tuesday. The other people interviewed have been Sean Charles from Brown University and Tony Erslund from Nebraska Unviersity. Hopefully, a decision will be made this week.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: Purdue job

Rumor on the steet is Scott Hinkel will be the new head coach at Purdue.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.