Discuss Videos of Leg Rides at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I'm trying to study proper leg riding technique on the internet, but resources and online ...
    Redshirt

TV Videos of Leg Rides

I'm trying to study proper leg riding technique on the internet, but resources and online videos are hard to find. If a video contains leg riding, and it is not specifically tagged with "leg riding," it will not appear in my search results and I will probably never find it.

I'm sure some of you have seen clips of matches and technique sessions out there that include some good leg riding, and I'd appreciate it if you could post links to them.

Redshirt
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Videos of Leg Rides

i can't post video's b/c i don't have enough posts, but search

"Derek Moore vs Ryan Lang" on youtube and click the video of their NCAA championship match

i'm in the same position as you, and i found this video very helpful

Search for Kendall Cross.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by ajj712 View Post
    I'm trying to study proper leg riding technique on the internet, but resources and online videos are hard to find. If a video contains leg riding, and it is not specifically tagged with "leg riding," it will not appear in my search results and I will probably never find it.

I'm sure some of you have seen clips of matches and technique sessions out there that include some good leg riding, and I'd appreciate it if you could post links to them.
    This might help:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...e9FaeL1fxNqWBj

user tags

derek moore ryan lang

how to leg ride in wrestling

leg ride wrestling

leg riding techniques

kendall cross LEG RIDING

WRESTLING RIDING TECHNIQUES

derek moore leg ride

wrestling leg riding technique

you tube dad wrestling

leg rides

derek moore wrestlingleg riding wrestling videosderek moore wrestling videoleg wrestling techniquesleg rides wrestlingderek moore vs. ryan langryan lang vs derek mooreriding leg technoque videosderek moore vs ryan lang NCAA how to ride legs in wrestling videoryan lang derek moorederek moore vs ryan lang wrestlingwrestling legsleg ridewrestling leg rideswrestling leg ridingryan lange wrestlingderek moore leg ridingkendall cross leg riding seriesvideo how to ride legs in wrestlinghow to leg ride wrestlingleg ridding tecqnicecollege wrestling leg ridingwrestling technique rdiing legsderek moore vs ryan lang video