Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 11

Thread: Northern Plains - this weekend

  1. #1

    Default Northern Plains - this weekend

    Waterloo, IA

    http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/reg...GroupId=369009


    Some good college wrestlers in this one.

    60KG Sr should be interesting Jayson Ness, Gomez, Escobedo and Iowa recruit Nate Moore.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  2. #2
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Oh man I wish graduation was not this weekend, I'd love to go back home and watch. Don't they usually have Cadets at Regionals as well? At least I thought they did when I was in HS.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Not sure about Cadets.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  4. #4
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Waterloo, IA

    http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/reg...GroupId=369009


    Some good college wrestlers in this one.

    60KG Sr should be interesting Jayson Ness, Gomez, Escobedo and Iowa recruit Nate Moore.
    I'm looking forward to see Graff go at it with Ness.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Wiltz,

    Where could I find more info. about this? Time, place, and dates? Thanks.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Oh man I wish graduation was not this weekend, I'd love to go back home and watch. Don't they usually have Cadets at Regionals as well? At least I thought they did when I was in HS.
    Moore is also listed under both senior and junior. One must be a mistake.

    Here's the link to the Northern Plains:
    http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/reg...GroupId=369009

    Congratulatons on your graduation, young man, and soon to be ISU Alum. Well done.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Looks like it's already happened? The mat.com says May 3-5.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Forget it. I found it.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Northern Plains - this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Looks like it's already happened? The mat.com says May 3-5.
    http://www.themat.com/eventfliers/20...hernPlains.pdf


    this coming weekend. The event may have been moved from Young Arena due to some Hockey event. I think it is at the Civic Center downtown.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •