Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perry leaving Penn State

Default Re: Perry leaving Penn State

I actually think Minnesota would be a good place for Perry. When Morgan left, J Rob admitted all he did was move his assistants up which means most likely there is room for him. Perry would be a pretty solid recruiter and in the room which team in the country needs more help then at 165, 174 and 184 than Minnesota? Guys like Glasser, Ortiz, Young, Yohn's could benefit from his help.

Quote Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
    Cooperman went to Rutgers.
    Thats right...forgot

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I actually think Minnesota would be a good place for Perry. When Morgan left, J Rob admitted all he did was move his assistants up which means most likely there is room for him. Perry would be a pretty solid recruiter and in the room which team in the country needs more help then at 165, 174 and 184 than Minnesota? Guys like Glasser, Ortiz, Young, Yohn's could benefit from his help.
    I think the U is still hoping for Marty to come back, I dont think they are in a hurry to fill up the coaching roster. Who knows though, I'd love to have Perry working with the gophers.
    Gold is an idiot.

maybe when the isu coach is announced they will want to bring perry on. He'd be a good fit there seemingly
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Perry may be the reason Sunderland was ousted as coach. Perry was the only coach that showed any fire from the bench . Many like myself who were already disgusted with Sunderland saw Perry and thought this is what a real coach should act like. I hate to see Perry leave he is a real blessing to any program.

Perry will catch on somewhere. Like I said, for a year, I would love it to be the Gophers.

Perry with Schlatter would be an excellent mix of styles and would be a great fit I believe