Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: franklin gomez and brandon high school

Default franklin gomez and brandon high school

gomez had a great year and hopfully comes back next season and win a ncaa title and ceacer grahels was coming along strong and i think has a good shot at aa next year but what do you guys think of rocky cozart and david craig's chances next season look like?

Default Re: franklin gomez and brandon high school

me thinks you were flaxalating a little when you wrote that

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

David Craig needs to get his grades right and be at 174. Grajales turned a corner at EIWA's htisyear beating JP O'Conner. Franklin Gomez looked like the best 133 lber @ the tourney in my opinion.

Jury is still out on Cozart.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

yea i agree with you gripsnhips about cozart he has alot of talent but well see how he fairs aganist wrestlers at this level and grajales will be a contender for aa next season. david craig is unreal if he gets his grades together i think he will be an aa next year too does anyone know what grade gomez is in cuz im not sure but i do think he is returning and hopfully he can win a national championship next season.......ryou me thinks your an a**hole

fla2xer, I am not sure you ought to be calling anyone anything at this point not having been here for very long. Gomez is only a sophomore so he has plenty of time left to get it done.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

yea ok there goferphan thanks for your meaningless imput that wasnt directed to you in anyway and thanks for the info about gomez hopfully he will get it done

Quote Originally Posted by fla2xer View Post
    yea ok there goferphan thanks for your meaningless imput that wasnt directed to you in anyway and thanks for the info about gomez hopfully he will get it done
    I have no idea what this person is trying to say.

since this is a board on a forum fla2xer it is open to anyone to discuss which I am doing...how can my information be useless if you found out that Gomez was only a sophomore through me?

move on pretender...i know as much about Brandon High School as you do joker since I live here.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    I have no idea what this person is trying to say.
    Me neither, I'm kind of curious to see if the long lost Grajales brother "ceacer" has the talent of his brothers Cesar, or Eric.