Thread: 2009 NCAA Wrestling Seats

Default 2009 NCAA Wrestling Seats

hey everyone. I am looking to go to the ncaas next year. It says the best seats available are in the 300 level. it's 150 bucks for an all session pass. Does anybody know if those are good seats or am i wasting my money.

Default Re: NCAA Seats

My seats for next year are in the 10th row up for $150.

If your the type that needs tickets in hand before you go then you should probably get yourself any ticket available and then buy better ones when you get down there in front of the auditorium and sell your nose bleed tickets to someone else.

There will be all kinds of tickets available weeks before the tourney on message boards, like any other year.

Default Re: 2009 NCAA Wrestling Seats

That's what I was looking for. It's ridiculous...it's a damn year away and i cant get anything other than nosebleeds. I didn't see any tickets advertised on here this year leading up to nat'ls...

Everyone who was at Nationals got the info to order tickets right away. Cell call from the seats with a Visa and you were set to go for 09. Probably not what you wanted to hear.

eh..nope..How bad do you think the nosebleeds would be? I mean in a sport like wrestling...it seems like a bad one to be far away from...

Quote Originally Posted by Throwinbootsin View Post
    hey everyone. I am looking to go to the ncaas next year. It says the best seats available are in the 300 level. it's 150 bucks for an all session pass. Does anybody know if those are good seats or am i wasting my money.
    We had some in section 302 which were not too bad. You can see all of the action pretty well. I did see a few people with binoculars that brought the action a little closer.
    See you in St. Louis!

after being there the upper level does offer a good view, but you loose some perspective being so far up. i would prefer lower level seats.