Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reason I am glad I don't regularly check the other site

Default Another reason I am glad I don't regularly check the other site

http://www.thematforums.com/myforum/...827&forum_id=3

Joseph_McGee must really have it out for Mark Kist from Iowa State. The kid is truly a good kid. Very religious and totally doesn't deserve the slurs mr McGee states on the other forum...

"kist is such a waste of sperm"
    "kist is gay"

Title of topic is "Raise Your Hand If Your A Gay Oompa"

Again, I am very glad I don't follow the other site anymore. Got kinda bored today and saw that. Never going back again...

Default Re: Another reason I am glad I don't regularly check the other site

It's probably the same guy who has posting Mark Kist topics for about two months under several different names. Whomever is responsible is a real DB. This is a perfect example why they need active moderation over there. Not the once in a blue moon drive by moderation. JMO.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Shouldn't this be in the non-wrestling section? Mods, please ban this joker.

Anyway, since you don't plan on going to thematforums, you won't be upset if I post something there that gets the ISU2008 handle banned? Cuz I just may.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I don't mind it when people make rational arguments that they support with logic and information (whether we believe the accuracy of the info is another point) regardless of whether I agree with them. Unfortunately, themat.com seems taken over with people who want to engage in profane 1-liners, personal attacks and extended, vindictive rants. It is a shame because it could be a useful forum but, like IowaState2007, I have just quit checking it. Anything interesting or newsworthy usually gets picked up ans spread to other forums minus the BS. Let's hope we can keep wrestlingtalk respectful, interesting and civil!

well said, this site is the best wrestling forum site in the land...

I have a life long ban from www.themat.com and I wear it like a badge of honor.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I have been going to themat since 1999 or so and it always felt like home, however, recently the site has been taken over by some of the most idiotic, juvenile posters and the administration does absolutely nothing to discourage them.

That is why we started here. It had been taken over by a bunch of morons and when we tried to complain or get anything done, WE were actually thrown off or frozen out for 24 hours.

Anyway, I thank them everyday for banning me.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I had not realized that is why this was started. I must say I'm quite impressed and I'm proud to have been a part of this evolution of discussion boards and will strive not degrade it's accomplishments.
    See you in St. Louis!