Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stardust...

Default Re: Stardust...

Psycho-T can pull it off. When they first unveiled the argyle on the basketball uniforms, about 15+ years ago, lots of people didn't like it, but I guess I've gotten used to it, and most people like them now. (in case anyone is wondering, which I'm sure nobody cares, but... the argyle came about cause they were designed by Alexander Julian, who is a native of Chapel Hill)

Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Save the argyle for the pretty boys on the hard court... keep it off the mat.

yeah, well, just one more negative thing to add to the list for this program. *sigh*

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

If I were you I'd start a write in campaign to make sure the 'Heels don't argyle up those football uniforms. Those boys have a hard enough time on the field.

I wonder if there's a little too much jigging going on in Chapel Hill ?

I don't see Butch bringing in argyle, I think we're safe there. And the hard times on the field are on the way towards being history too.

Wow-I didn't think they were that bad! I'll tell you- I couldn't stand the Ohio State singlets... and would someone PLEASE explain to me why they only chant O-H-I-O??? Aren't they Ohio State?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Wow-I didn't think they were that bad! I'll tell you- I couldn't stand the Ohio State singlets... and would someone PLEASE explain to me why they only chant O-H-I-O??? Aren't they Ohio State?!?
    must be an ego thing.

Same thing with their band in the pregame - the famous spelling out of "Ohio" in script with the tuba player dotting the "i"

I guess I just feel that it's like someone yelling, "WE ARE" and only hearing "PENN!" as the response!

The Ohio State singlets made boys with three percent body fat look hippy.