Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ...

Default Re: Mark Palmer (Rev Wrestling) = Master of Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Not only made it, but beat that prediction into the ground over several months to the point where we got the eventual quote after the finals...

"Tell Gripsnhips to go f*ck himself" -Ben Askren
    I've heard of this legendary tale, but never saw the video evidence...when did Baskren say this?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

One of those involved can corroborate, it wasn't said on video or anything. I think Jason and Grips were standing around just doing whatever, and Askren came up and told Jason to tell Grips to go have sex with himself. Jason then responded that Askren could tell him himself.

I have heard that story along with many others during my time here. I also heard askrens dad had a simalir incident involving the same poster.

Instead of having a 2009 Wrestling Tournament the NCAA should have Mark Palmer determine All-American status before the season so the wrestlers don't have to waste their time.

It really puzzles me why people persist in being dickheads in this thread when all Mark was doing was his job when he made his picks. So he got some wrong, BFD.

Dude, he's a WRITER.... part of his job is to take criticism for opinions or predictions that he makes. Are we supposed to read this guys stuff and turn a blind eye when he makes an idiot out of himself?

Palmer really takes the safe route by picking a lot of high seeds. Nothing to really show he's got any extra knowledge, nothing to separate himself from my sister picking the finals.

I think alot of writers make some picks that are considered a stretch. If even just one turns out to be correct, then all the sudden it was a genius pick. I say cut the guy some slack especially when they said he posts here from time to time.
    I'm JeepCreep, and I approve this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Picks are subjective anyway.
    They sure are. I happened to get them all correct, I just forgot to post them......