Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J.D. Bergman

Olympic Champ

Default J.D. Bergman

He says he is like 240-250 now. He was 197 just last year? How is he looking? Is he lean or chubby?

By the way gofer, you and I perdicted he would be at least top 3 whereas others doubted he would do well.

Default Re: J.D. Bergman

I would say he is meaty. He has a good amount of fat on him, but you can see a ton of muscle not very far under the fat.

He's definately chubbier than he was at 197, but I've heard from more than one person that JD Bergman is the strongest human being that they know. That was when he was cutting 30 lbs and wrestling 197. I think he is still very agile and he isn't giving up strenth to any other HWTs, he just seems to have problems with Fox's overall size(and the quickness and agility he has with it). IMO he needs to open it up in the finals, he won't beat Fox if it's another low scoring match, he's needs to set the tempo and get at least 2 TDs. That, I'm afraid is easier said than done against Fox.
    I'm JeepCreep, and I approve this message.

Yup, Big and I called Bergman's rise a long time ago and if he is meaty and has muscle just below the surface of his fat then does that mean that I am also ready to take the mats? I think I still have three years of eligibility left.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Why is that Fox seems so underappreciated? This question is for Big, a big-man's expert.

Wasn't his match-winning TD against Rosholt pretty impressive? Also I think Fox, besides being quick and agile, is pretty strong.

Olympic Champ

Fox is a senior. Its his duty to beat Rosholt.

I just hope JD can put it together to beat Fox

Haha, i love any heavyweight that has to cut to make weight and is still quick as he is..

Great job Dustin Fox.

A worthy NCAA champion!!