Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Perry hot to hit the mat

Default Re: Perry hot to hit the mat

Quote Originally Posted by angelfish View Post
    Well, I assumed you were talking about Brown and Dieffenbach since those are his ONLY losses this year. I didn't see the Brown match so can't say anything about that. But at the Oklahoma State dual there was definitely something wrong with Perry that night (general consensus was cutting too much weight). I can't imagine he'll have that problem again. (Although he might have other problems -- conditioning, "rust" or whatever.) Again, I wasn't trying to argue, just trying to understand. Thanks, guys.
    Being out for a month plus having to amke weight three straight days at NCAA might effect him.

My money is on Perry, but the great thing about wrestling is that you just never know. Come NCAAs everyone has a shot at being the champion.

VT@Iowa is right, (nice name btw). Its really anyone's game. Who called Donahoe last year. Not many.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

vt2iowa has a double meaning Virginia tech to Iowa for many of our favorite Iowa wrestlers! Also im moving from Vermont(VT) to Iowa in 2 weeks after the wrestling season here

Perry has been going live for 10-14 days. Give him another 10 days to prepare. His weight will be alright and so will his conditioning. He is still the guy to beat at 165.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

World Champ

vt2iowa,
    Wrestling fans are always welcome in Iowa! I hope you find much happiness there.

World Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    He is still the guy to beat at 165.
    That's right. He's the guy that beat all the next 3 ranked guys at National Duals.

My happiness is already there, my house and my fiance! I'm still in Vermont finishing up my coaching for this year. States this weekend, New Englands the next and then im off to Iowa!

Where in Iowa are you moving to?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011