Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: The "Official": Wrestling Talk NCAA get together

Default Re: The "Official": Wrestling Talk NCAA get together

I feel as if my cover may have been blown.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I want to see what vak attack looks like in real life, for some reason I picture a giant shark on legs maybe I keep thinking "shark Attack"
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I want to see what vak attack looks like in real life, for some reason I picture a giant shark on legs maybe I keep thinking "shark Attack"
    I look like Harry Potter, which makes you my sidekick, Mr. Weasley.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Spider-
    Your friends were great! We enjoyed talking to them and they will now be known as the "Old D.B.'s" per their request! Hope you guys enjoyed yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Spider-
    Your friends were great! We enjoyed talking to them and they will now be known as the "Old D.B.'s" per their request! Hope you guys enjoyed yourself!
    Thanks - they had a great time too, and so did I.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Spider-
    Ohhh, you made it to the get together?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Yeah I made it... it's amazing, in STL they have these things called a taxi! :P

I guess the cell phone towers were down on Thursday night because I didn't receive a message that someone was leaving.......
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.