Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss Recruit wants to be champ for UI at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; That's exactly what I was thinking gofer. He didn't even win his state last year. ...
    Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

That's exactly what I was thinking gofer. He didn't even win his state last year. I'm sure that's what everyone says, but it looks like he has quite a way to go before being national champ.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    i want to be a national champion as well, truth be told but they just don't give those things out at the bottom of a cereal box...

Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking gofer. He didn't even win his state last year. I'm sure that's what everyone says, but it looks like he has quite a way to go before being national champ.
    That's OK he is not getting much scholly money. We will take a kid who didn't win a state title in 2007 with that type of attitude anyday.

Actually I think 4 of the 5 guys that signed with Iowa so far didn't win titles in 2007. Only Blake Raising won a title this year.
    Last edited by Wiltz; 04-25-2007 at 11:53 AM.

this just out...

kelloggs cereal is giving out national championships at the bottom of the frosted mini-wheats boxes...

i never thought I would see the day...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    i want to be a national champion as well, truth be told but they just don't give those things out at the bottom of a cereal box...
    No but you can get one with 1000 posts on this message board
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

user tags

jj krutsinger wrestling

colleges kelloggs cereal recruits

jj krutsinger